Blinken visits China again. What can he achieve?

The shameless liar only managed to get cold shoulders! Hahahahaha!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(30-04-2024, 02:57 PM)Fit Wrote:  The shameless liar only managed to get cold shoulders! Hahahahaha!
Not. Good for him.... Happywide  Thinking Confused
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-01-15-40-57-55-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

Good, and very good for him... Thumbs_up Clapping Thumbsup
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-01-15-41-17-31-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

二毛洋爹又来讨钱? 简直就是废物

XI JINPING met Secretary of State Blinken in Beijing and this is what he told Blinken:

"Over the past 45 years, the China-U.S. relationship has gone through wind and rain, and both sides can draw several important lessons:

China and the United States should be partners rather than rivals.

We should help each other succeed rather than hurt each other; seek common ground and reserve differences rather than engage in vicious competition; and honor words with actions rather than say one thing but do the opposite.

I proposed mutual respect, peaceful coexistence, and win-win cooperation as the three overarching principles for the relationship.

They are both lessons learned from the past and a guide for the future.

The world today is undergoing a transformation not seen in a century. How to respond to it is a question of the times and of the world.

My answer is to build a community with a shared future for mankind, which has become a flag of China’s foreign policy and has been welcomed by many countries.

Planet Earth is only this big, and humanity is faced with so many common challenges.

As an old Chinese saying goes, 'Passengers in the same boat should help each other.' Today, as he sees it, dwellers of the same planet should help each other.

Human societies are closely related to each other for blessings and misfortunes.

With their interests deeply intertwined, all countries should build the greatest consensus for win-win and all-win outcomes.

This is the basic starting point for China's view of the world and the China-U.S. relationship.

I have always believed that major countries should behave in a manner befitting their status and act with broad-mindedness and a sense of responsibility.

China and the United States should set an example in this regard, undertake responsibilities for world peace, create opportunities for the development of all countries, provide the world with public goods, and play a positive role in promoting global unity.

When President Biden and I met in San Francisco, I proposed five pillars for China-U.S. relations:

– jointly developing a right perception,

– jointly managing disagreements effectively,

– jointly advancing mutually beneficial cooperation,

– jointly shouldering responsibilities as major countries,

– jointly promoting people-to-people exchanges.

They should serve as the underpinning for the mansion of China-U.S relations.

When the overarching principles are established, specific issues will become easier to address.

China is willing to cooperate, but cooperation should be two-way.

We are not afraid of competition, but competition should be about common progress, not a zero-sum game.

China is committed to non-alliance, and the U.S. should not create small blocs. While each side can have its own friends and partners, it should not target, oppose, or harm the other.

China welcomes a confident, open, prosperous, and thriving United States, and hopes the United States will also look at China’s development in a positive light.

As a Chinese saying goes, 'If you don't advance every day, you will retreat every day.' The same is true for China-U.S. relations.

The momentum for stability in China-U.S. relations did not come easily.

I hope that the teams on both sides will continue to work hard to actively implement the 'San Francisco Vision' reached by President Biden and me, so that China-U.S. relations can truly stabilize, improve, and move forward."

Power dynamics in this world have shifted. China has now scaled up, dominate world trade and has build up a powerful Eurasian alliance where it no longer needs the United States

but the United States is dependent on China

What will happen next to the United States will depend on whether it can accept that reality and find a way within that reality to move forward so that it can develop and prosper

or it can continue its SPIRALLING decline

Assmarycunts and lapdogs cannot accept a strong china

(28-04-2024, 09:15 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Shameless whites!

Give Blinken a guitar and ask him to play and sing in any of the nightclubs!

ask for money invest favour then must have ask favour look. act like boss then look more like the bandits coming out of mountain to demand wages from the village.