Passing racial harmony law? WTF!

This is not solving the underlying issues. The truth is, it is the minority who are sensitive and felt that they're being marginalised, when there's nothing of the sort. 

With the law, people are just going to secretly harbour the feeling of non-inclusivity, to avoid contacts with other race so that the possibility of accusation is low.

Whatever I will still not rent my place to india variant CECA

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Hmm.... does it mean I cannot say ahneh in future? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

And LHL shamed the lecturer Tan Boon Lee on national TV even when he has already apologised. How about shaming the ah neh who purposely wanted to make the lecturer famous, by spreading the video which is really about a private conflict between 2 parties?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Bloody wastrel son clown prince, can't even keep family harmony he wanna preach about harmony ... pot calling the kettle black

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Playing the race card again. Song boh? Rotfl nudie nudie

As long as the majority expressed their privilege the minority will always b the innocent party...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Quote:Lee Kuan Yew: “I have to speak candidly to be of value, but I do not want to offend the Muslim community... I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations,  the other communities have easier integration – friends, inter-marriages and so on – than Muslims... I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races,
except Islam.”

When asked what Muslims could do to integrate, he said:  “Be less strict on Islamic observances and say, ‘Okay, I’ll eat with you’.”

LKY was right. The onus lies with the minorities. When they are sensitive they'll accuse the majority of not respecting them. You start giving them one inch they'll demand a foot. I'm not sure if allowing nurses to wear muslin headdress is in the right direction.

The current bunch of policy keep changing here and there to their advantage for wanting people to follow what they says. This type of harmony also need a law to falsely keep us as a harmonic society. Really degrading country. Election going to swing to opposition diffinitely by big margin, we are no blinds with the varied policy and handling of covid. We dont need this kind of laws.We dont own them a living.

Do what you got to do.
Pass any law as long as can preserve racial harmony.

(29-08-2021, 09:15 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hmm.... does it mean I cannot say ahneh in future? Thinking

Cannot anyhow talk bad about ceca too....

Next time cannot say dun rent your place to ah neh.

I think the law will only be used to protect FTs.If we are victims of racial disharmony by FTs, it will be ignored.

This is why MOE wants more FTs to hold better jobs than us by setting ultra low IT Quota in our varsities.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(29-08-2021, 09:27 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  As long as the majority expressed their privilege the minority will always b the innocent party...

As someone here some minority will weaponize and take advantage of it .... everything also screams racism

[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

A race harmony law is a recipe for disaster.

How? it will only work to protect the minorities which will lead to privileged groups.

No race based laws have ever worked.

Don't let a few isolated cases of racism lead to a larger and explosive problem.

We are done for.
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

Next time cannot eat with other races in the same table?

(29-08-2021, 09:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Next time cannot say dun rent your place to ah neh.

Welcome to Indiapore.
Now you know why already.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-08-2021, 10:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  As someone here some minority will weaponize and take advantage of it .... everything also screams racism

It is to give FTs ammunition to use it to attack us, too.

Did I get my brain choke?  Is it their CECA causing issue now become Racist issue?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(29-08-2021, 10:53 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  It is to give FTs ammunition to use it to attack us, too.

Did I get my brain choke?  Is it their CECA causing issue now become Racist issue?

Time for him to go.
Old and senile.
Really no eyes to see.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-08-2021, 10:56 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Time for him to go.
Really no eyes to see.

Yah, I really no eyes see. But the good thing is, he'll be stepping down soon. I hope it'll really be soon.

(29-08-2021, 10:26 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  A race harmony law is a recipe for disaster.

How? it will only work to protect the minorities which will lead to privileged groups.

No race based laws have ever worked.

Don't let a few isolated cases of racism lead to a larger and explosive problem.

We are done for.
Agreed .... they are stepping into a BERY dangerous area. Minorities will be weaponized and attack anything as racism 
It's normal in any society where minorities are being marginalized. Its not right but legaised a law on it, is a step back. This is the time where more education strategy is the way to go

(29-08-2021, 10:53 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  It is to give FTs ammunition to use it to attack us, too.

That's why, I use india variant .... based it on nationality ... thus makes me a patriot nudie   Laughing

I will tell property agents ..... NO INDIA NATIONAL ..... case closed  Rotfl