Patrick Boyle Interview: China is killing its economy

Respected hedge fund managers and admirer of China now  believes China has shifted from a pro economy to pro central control killing the economic vibrancy.. 

Agree with what he said since we can see clearly the China govt under Xi focus is on power control.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

not correct
world velocity of money is going down based on the bankcrupt Dola.
Power of Cash will be frown upon so Banks' credits can act as Cash
Control is via Credit score. You better behave or u will suffer.
whether u agree with Nethanyahu or Harrari of the WEF one based on a singularity One world gov or Nethanyahu both are zionists. Nethanyahu has allowed Isreal to be the first to vaccinate the Isrealis with the GQDs. Hydrogels or mRNA
a package of 2 mixtures of liquids lasting 6hrs to get into the arms of pipers

South Africa takes legal action against Isreal at the world court

Chairman Mao could have killed China many years ago..

China is still alive today

Ahbutt pukimak still hasn't planned for 2024 to increase yr cpfoa ah?

u all had been toking ya it was China at Wuhan China
No it was Fort Detricts Americunts
now Bullets to keep u informed
[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-29-at-23-37-32-GQD-Pa...Agenda.png]

remember wat Confucious said:
3000li starts with a step
Bullets will drag u into the correct direction. Think waves think radiation
of cos singlion read alot beri tiring

next u need to identify the 'energy supplies' of the plumbings the works going inside u
once stopped u got heiMong

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Adam Khoo beri salty Big Grin

He probably lost one third of his monies instead of his purported 1% claim Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Every two bit fugger out there has been talking about China's collapse for decades and sgbutt the fugging CECA is just another echo chamber. TIU NIA SENG!

(30-12-2023, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Sad to say sgbutt you continuously post these type of anti China Youtubers! 90% collapse? Now ask your self this:

Funny isn't it!? If the western media like CNN BBC CNBC ABC MSNBC Bloomberg Reuters including their lapdog Nikkei Asia are to be believed that China's economy has collapsed, why is the Treasury Secretary of US going to China - taunts/goads/laughs at Xi Jinping or is Yellen in China again begging Xi Jinping for handouts!!!???

Remember a few months down the road - your naivety, gullibility will be out for all to see - worse your credibility totally comes into question for posting fake news/disinformation/misinformation. 

Think hard before you post such news - don't be like Gordon Chang or  serpentza - absolutely lack integrity and no one believes them except country bumpkins/hillbillies/simpletons 

https://youtu.be/TffyqT2HIkc?feature=shared

they need to flee becos China is only looking after her piper
internal consumptions no mor TengSioPin black cats or white cats so long as it catches mouse.
Anyway velocity of money going down wealth of China must remain in China not go to the pokkai
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Some of these foreigners never even visited China and talking about China's leaders and economy.

BS