Pelosi's historic visit to Taiwan - LIVE ..

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Pelosi has landed.

[Image: DNs7rpH.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Fight Fight Fight.. Tomorrow market crash...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Not welcome but insist to gate crash to cho luan, pcb.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Wow so many Taiwan Porlumpars....

Smile

No china attack leh.

https://bit.ly/3bq3kDe

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Great-grandson of Chiang Kai-shek said ROC is Sovereign Nation and Pelosi Should Be Welcomed

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(03-08-2022, 12:42 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Great-grandson of Chiang Kai-shek said ROC is Sovereign Nation and Pelosi Should Be Welcomed

United Nation ONLY recognize One China, PRC. Clapping

Smile

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FSpeakerPelosi2Fstatus2F1554486953990668288widget%3DTweet

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(03-08-2022, 12:23 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Here last sentence is not right.
When it comes to autocracy there is no choice.

China uses force and threats .  There is no aauxh thing as choice...

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

CCP is just a bully who tries to talk loud but act like a timid & childish boy.  It led PRCs into longkang but some PRCs very song leh

(03-08-2022, 05:03 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  CCP is just a bully who tries to talk loud but act like a timid & childish boy.  It led PRCs into longkang but some PRCs very song leh

Amdk more song able to printing gao gao this hours still camp here tak cock  sing 
song all not need to work puiiiiiiiii karma soon 

vomit

(03-08-2022, 05:15 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Amdk more song able to printing gao gao this hours still camp here tak cock  sing 
song all not need to work puiiiiiiiii karma soon 

vomit
CCP no more the tiger. It is just a cat and soon pple will kick it around. Just a paper bully now

[Image: AVv-Xs-Eh-Aow-Rdjcr-TDGYzpb-Afxpa5k-VPMg...2n-Kte.png]

(03-08-2022, 05:20 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  CCP no more the tiger. It is just a cat and soon pple will kick it around. Just a paper bully now
From the chart proved that amdk already printing gao gao none halal $$$ sia suay like parasite nothing to howlian de tio bo ?l

(02-08-2022, 10:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Welcome to Taiwan! Big Grin

(03-08-2022, 06:07 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  From the chart proved that amdk already printing gao gao none halal $$$ sia suay like parasite nothing to howlian de tio bo ?l

Please name a country that printed money and its stock market can keep going up?

Do u know China is printing twice more than the US to feed their people?  Dun just listen to all the fake news.  Use data.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-03-061604.jpg]

imagehost

(03-08-2022, 06:17 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Please name a country that printed money and its stock market can keep going up?

Do u know China is printing double more than the US to feed their people?  

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-03-061604.jpg]

imagehost

Really ah ?!!!!  Laughing

Taiwan is an economy, not a country Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-08-2022, 06:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Taiwan is an economy, not a country Big Grin

It is a province of China Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This seow charbo must be aiming to run for President next round.  Anyway, they would have informed China behind closed doors that she is going but not accompanied by fighter planes etc and China grudgingly agreed. Even is she is not that gung ho  to test China’s resolve Big Grin

They probably brokered some agreement lah.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Better tell Ah Long, dont send our boys to ROC for overseas training at the moment. Never take risk.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-08-2022, 06:41 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This seow charbo must be aiming to run for President next round.  Anyway, they would have informed China behind closed doors that she is going but not accompanied by fighter planes etc and China grudgingly agreed. Even is she is not that gung ho  to test China’s resolve Big Grin

They probably brokered some agreement lah.

千万别跟伪君子讲道义,自找苦吃!

(03-08-2022, 06:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Taiwan is an economy, not a country Big Grin

So Taiwan has fake government,  fake  constitutions, fake social laws and best of all,  no laws other than the economic laws on how to make money.   A really and model good economy.  Hiow do they do it?

(03-08-2022, 06:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  So Taiwan has fake government,  fake  constitutions, fake social laws and best of all,  no laws other than the economic laws on how to make money.   A really and model good economy.  Hiow do they do it?

APEC classifies Taiwan as an economy Big Grin

To avoid angering China, Taiwan is known as Chinese Taipei Laughing

(03-08-2022, 06:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Better tell Ah Long, dont send our boys to ROC for overseas training at the moment. Never take risk.

Hardly hear any ns boys going Taiwan nowadays. Mostly go Australia or Brunei.

(03-08-2022, 06:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  To avoid angering China, Taiwan is known as Chinese Taipei Laughing

Very soon, will become China Taipei?

Thumbs Down 

(02-08-2022, 11:57 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Not welcome but insist to gate crash to cho luan, pcb.

Most evil provocative witch. Thumbs_down

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post