Pelosi visited Singapore B4 heading to Taiwan, Singapore no sounds

Pelosi visited Singapore B4 heading to Taiwan, Singapore no sounds.

Clearly, Singapore never take sides.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Target is Taiwan in a hurry to meet Malaysia at KL airport around 10am flew again at 1542hrs
sole witch flew over pontianak-North Sulawesi north again toward Taiwan
finished, to South Korea. Now Japan

Taiwan is an unsinkable aircraft carrier for both Japan and US corporation.
China now surrounds Taiwan. No wori this is a show only.

[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

How to surmount this problem centred on US corporation Dola?
An ancient people called the Cathars her survivor tells us how

China don't need to attack Taiwan.
The military moves are ways too much,
Just blockages of water and air will bring her to her knees.
China wants to attack America why?
Remember the Indian sovereign lady?
Cowboys girls and Boys want to be FREE
https://youtu.be/eM8F_BXgfZE?list=PL1yqR...GN6us8OvRZ

(05-08-2022, 06:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Pelosi visited Singapore B4 heading to Taiwan, Singapore no sounds.

in this case no need to take any side

Singapore learnt its lesson. Don’t try kay kiang and punch above your own weight. Remember the Terrex Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-08-2022, 08:14 AM)talky Wrote:  in this case no need to take any side

Singapore seldom miscalculate it's action

Speaks only after Pelosi left Taiwan safely..

(05-08-2022, 06:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Pelosi visited Singapore B4 heading to Taiwan, Singapore no sounds.

Small fish better zip mouth or else eaten by big fish

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-08-2022, 10:09 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Small fish better zip mouth or else eaten by big fish

Why starts talking and providing advice when everything is over is a waste of effort.

Talking is like no talk
No talk better
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

COWBOYS AND GIRLS WILL GET SECURE VOTING SYSTEM
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-08-05-14-27-36.png]

Not our business lah!

(05-08-2022, 10:09 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Small fish better zip mouth or else eaten by big fish

Very Good @ instigating and stirring behind closed doors.

(05-08-2022, 02:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Not our business lah!

But Singapore leader says China practises Law of The jungle

Shows that sometimes it does

Do you think SG leaders dare to speak when she in.mudair to Taiwan?

In 2012, when Obama was going into his last term. The American administration was hitting hard on the SCS island sovereignty, and our LHL was made to air some noise in representing the Asia Pacific. Because Philippine Duterte didn’t want to, while Indonesia had OBOR and Malaysia was trying to get into OBOR.

During that time, China with the new incoming President (Xi JinPing), who also implemented the OBOR strategy selling as the new Silk Road then. Which Singapore was supposed to have a stops while Malaysia was never considered in the initial plans.

With LHL made the statement on SCS in 2012, China President who was on the way to Indonesia for the APEC meeting then decided to give Singapore a miss. Singapore foreign affair had tried to “persuade” China President to stopover prior to his visit to Indonesia. So as to work on the OBOR cooperations, but China turn down the invites citing busy schedule.

On the return route again Singapore tried to invite China President into the island again was turned down. Instead the Chinese President flew into Malaysia and eventually China announced the OBOR’s Singapore stops were replaced by Malaysia. Subsequently our Terrex was impound in Hong Kong.

I heard of this news back in 2016/17, not sure how true was it. But surely it has something to do with our Prime Minister whom had said something about SCS then.

If anyone can still find the map where China initial announcement on the OBOR strategy news. You will find Singapore was in the planned route while Malaysia stops on the east side was not, subsequent released Malaysia east side was in while Singapore was removed.

So back to Pelosi visiting Taiwan, since it has nothing to do with us. We better keep quiet otherwise it’s back to SCS saga when we have no claims on the territories and we loss the opportunity in putting more jobs for Singaporeans.

That doesn’t mean we are giving in to big country, but more about pragmatic approach by not compromising our integrity. Our current administrator are quick to give in to America where we don’t gain much benefits from them in my opinion.

Singapore is backup for jet lag only.

(05-08-2022, 06:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Pelosi visited Singapore B4 heading to Taiwan, Singapore no sounds.  Clearly, Singapore never take sides.

SG is so unlike Aussie White Trash under ScoMo... Laughing

Her visit to Spore was last min decision,Spore was not part of her visit initially, it is a coverup for her to visit Taiwan as Taiwan paid her a huge lump sum for the visit.

I am more concern did we need to offer any goodies for her to visit Sinkie land.. If yes, then we are no better than Taiwan..

The peasants don't see the benefits for her visit, but stand to lose something for her visit..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Are Singaporeans all sleeping with only one man well awake?

Who can that be?