People Queueing at SQ Office for 3 Hours Buying Tickets

are these people crazy or what? Rolleyes

want to go year end holiday in the US, Britain, Korea and EU?

SQ …. 2molo at least 20% up HAR …..  Laughter-68 Laughter-19 Laughter-144

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

likely to be civil serpents spending their bonus and merit increments while WFH Laughing

ordinary folks thinking of where the next meal will come from.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

lol Do they know they have to pay additional charges on Covi19?

EPIC is you pay to travel but get infected in that country , come back surely will be tease by friend go travel, pay more to get infected.

(10-10-2021, 06:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol Do they know they have to pay additional charges on Covi19?

EPIC is you pay to travel but get infected in that country , come back surely will be tease by friend go travel, pay more to get infected.

there’s a catch, they can’t bring their kids (under 12yo) along...many complain.

(10-10-2021, 06:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  there’s a catch, they can’t bring their kids (under 12yo) along...many complained.

Those just for leisure is really slapping their own face. Actually not wise currently still. Better wait for next year
Whereas those due to work purpose, or visit families oversea, ok rah got valid reason there.

Wonder if they buy travel insurance …. got cover india variant black fungus?

[Image: 64575-D14-9-F91-4-D96-8-F25-27-E89-DD4-A987.jpg]

(10-10-2021, 06:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wonder if they buy travel insurance …. got cover india variant black fungus?

The travel insurance will be higher than normal because of black fungus/Delta infections....

(10-10-2021, 06:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  are these people crazy or what? Rolleyes

They are not crazy lah. Locked up in this red dot for too long. Wanderlust coming back leh.

tomorrow will be a better day

(10-10-2021, 06:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wonder if they buy travel insurance …. got cover india variant black fungus?

Incoming travellers on VTL supposed to have $30k insurance coverage in case of hospitalization etc.

(10-10-2021, 06:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol Do they know they have to pay additional charges on Covi19?

Maybe they think Singapore is a very dangerous place with so many infections, so all running away. Laughing

(10-10-2021, 06:53 PM)surfer Wrote:  Incoming travellers on VTL supposed to have $30k insurance coverage in case of hospitalization etc.

Waaaah …. insurance won't be cheap …… would you pay for an annual or single?

(10-10-2021, 06:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  Maybe they think Singapore is a very dangerous place with so many infections, so all running away. Laughing

I think mostly come into SG are biz travel.

(10-10-2021, 06:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  Maybe they think Singapore is a very dangerous place with so many infections, so all running away. Laughing

Where is there to run/hide, the whole world is infected with Covid-19 virus or it's variant.  Thinking

no tourists will enter SG unless our dqily cases goes below 100 or so.

(10-10-2021, 07:02 PM)mikotan Wrote:  no tourists will enter SG unless our dqily cases goes below 100 or so.

During this period, it is hard to have below 100 infections.  They had estimated that the infections hovers around in thousands..

Kena Covid-19 overseas is very jialat!

If kena Covid-19 in developed world, 倾家荡产!

If kena in 3rd world, 尸骨无存!

(10-10-2021, 06:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Waaaah …. insurance won't be cheap …… would you pay for an annual or single?

I have several insurance policies to cover life and medical/ hospitalization etc.
So if I have to travel and must take up an insurance policy then it’s for a single trip in case stranded overseas for illness.

(10-10-2021, 07:53 PM)surfer Wrote:  I have several insurance policies to cover life and medical/ hospitalization etc.
So if I have to travel and must take up an insurance policy then it’s for a single trip in case stranded overseas for illness.

You have planned well..

Because it is cheap.

Very worth it to go for holiday and as especially, seat spacing in- between for social distancing. Often around $4k but now is less than half the price. I will consider, too.

Premium Economy from SIN to LAX-

[Image: SIA-SIN-to-LAX-price.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(10-10-2021, 07:53 PM)surfer Wrote:  I have several insurance policies to cover life and medical/ hospitalization etc.

But got cover covid?

(10-10-2021, 08:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Because it is cheap.

Very worth it to go for holiday and as especially, seat spacing in- between for social distancing. Often around $4k but now is less than half the price. I will consider, too.

Premium Economy from SIN to LAX-

[Image: SIA-SIN-to-LAX-price.png]

For a cost of $2,000 from Singapore to Los Angeles, it is a steal...

Rich CEOs to clear their 30 days of leave for long vacation?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(10-10-2021, 10:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Rich CEOs to clear their 30 days of leave for long vacation?

That is a strong possibility....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Hope they have fruitful trips n dun face discrimination especially in ang mo cuntries🤔

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

pap love deeply these kind of simple minded sillyporeans.

Likely some travel insurance will do, they are pretty cheap for episodic coverage and I'm pretty sure insurance co will factor covid coverage within so you can talk to your agent if you need.

Even Malaysia is safer now given their big country. Lesser chance to catch covid there.