When Iswaran case will have an answer? Anyone can guess?

I guess should be Next month will know the outcome on him and OBS ? But REMEMBER PE is around corner and people already mention should be early Sept.

I doubt CPIB will make an official statement before PE , partly will add more damage on Tharman huh?

or should be after PE fastest.

Slowest , I guess OCT or NOV than will know but I highly doubt will drag till next year.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

[Image: Akan+Datang+Bright.gif?format=1500w]

How could someone withholding findings of iswarans case?

Why their delaying is sending a false signal wrongly reflect CPIB holding on a dragging coat tails?

If found guilty he has 2 options, commit or run road. That will stop the political damage at an individual level.

If found innocent, he will be reinstated with all glory and honour. The party will pronounce on the choice of good people and an infallible system of governance.

(10-08-2023, 12:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I guess should be Next month will know the outcome on him and OBS ? But REMEMBER PE is around corner and people already mention should be early Sept. 

I doubt CPIB will make an official statement before PE , partly will add more damage on Tharman huh?

Slowest , I guess OCT or NOV than will know but I highly doubt will drag till next year.

The answer is under the carpet liao lah! Big Grin

(10-08-2023, 12:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I guess should be Next month will know the outcome on him and OBS ? But REMEMBER PE is around corner and people already mention should be early Sept. 

Many people are curious to know also. Can u go CPIB and ask on behalf of all those who want to know?

(10-08-2023, 06:30 AM)winbig Wrote:  Many people are curious to know also. Can u go CPIB and ask on behalf of all those who want to know?

Since investigated, they simply instruct CPIB to keep quiet

(10-08-2023, 06:36 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Since investigated, they simply instruct CPIB to keep quiet

What's stopping u from going to CPIB and ask?

(10-08-2023, 06:20 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The answer is under the carpet liao lah! Big Grin

Singaporeans voted them to hide under the carpet is it?

(10-08-2023, 06:39 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singaporeans voted them to hide under the carpet is it?

If u think it's under the carpet, then go look for it under the carpet lor. Use some initiative can or not? You lack initiative, your ang moh boss won't like.

(10-08-2023, 06:37 AM)winbig Wrote:  What's stopping u from going to CPIB and ask?

Clearly CPIB cannot report to God, only to PM Lee

What to ask?

(10-08-2023, 06:58 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Clearly CPIB cannot report to God, only to PM Lee

What to ask?

Then go ask the PM in person lah.

(10-08-2023, 06:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u think it's under the carpet, then go look for it under the carpet lor. Use some initiative can or not? You lack initiative, your ang moh boss won't like.

I always have to tell those idiots where to look for otherwise, they pretend to be hardworking and intelligent

(10-08-2023, 06:04 AM)Sticw Wrote:  If found guilty he has 2 options, commit or run road. That will stop the political damage at an individual level.

If found innocent, he will be reinstated with all glory and honour. The party will pronounce on the choice of good people and an infallible system of governance.

Pap had never claimed that its system of government is infallible. Not even Lky had said that. And recently PM Lee also said that such things will happen from time to time BUT what is important is how the government deals with them.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-08-2023, 06:37 AM)winbig Wrote:  What's stopping u from going to CPIB and ask?

What's the intercom No. @ the door?

(10-08-2023, 07:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  What's the intercom No. @ the door?

CB lah. Go there and find out yourself.

(10-08-2023, 07:01 AM)Scythian Wrote:  I always have to tell those idiots where to look for otherwise, they pretend to be hardworking and intelligent

Ok, so u r saying FA is idiot.

Why you so kaypoh? Want to know the answer for F...k? Thought only women or samku are so kaypoh but you.....  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

[Image: sweep-sweep-under-rug.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

after election then fat waran will appear

last time teh cheng wan also like that

first they say it was heart attack
then almost immediately after electio
they say its suicide due to corruption

(10-08-2023, 07:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you so kaypoh? Want to know the answer for F...k? Thought only women or samku are so kaypoh but you.....  Rolleyes

His posts here are mostly kaypoh, useless stuffs. Really eat full, nothing to do.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post