Peter Lim daughter back to single

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/i-can-...O1K_cHZlc4

I predict she will have another 3 or 4 more of marriage failure.

(01-12-2022, 04:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I predict she will have another 3 or 4 more of marriage failure.

I read , she busy with her own beauty stuffs claim venture in Thailand.

Maybe she will get " Thai boys "

(01-12-2022, 04:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read , she busy with her own beauty stuffs claim venture in Thailand.

Maybe she will get " Thai boys "

Hope it is not lady-boys............ Rotfl

Maybe she will eventually marry a woman!  Rotfl

Wordless… 无语😓

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-12-2022, 04:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Maybe she will eventually marry a woman!  Rotfl

She loves herself more lah. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

better for her to stay single. too rich already is like that one

Change husbands like change clothes. Maybe these people are tired of collecting Birkins, so now collecting ex-husbands.

I don't ant to judge but is it possible she is toopampered to the point she cannot be happy with most men.

The path to an unhappy life is to get everything you want when you were a child.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-12-2022, 04:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't ant to judge but is it possible she is toopampered to the point she cannot be happy with most men.

The path to an unhappy life is to get everything you want when you were a child.

I think that is a strong possibility........ Laughing

Smile
too bad she never know me

I easy to be maintain , per day spend 10 bucks also can eat simple.

(01-12-2022, 04:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

Plus you virgin, it is like a delicacy to her.

(01-12-2022, 04:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Plus you virgin, it is like a delicacy to her.

yea is her bonus whereas she is not virgin anymore still got a kid whose dad is the first one.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Anyway  who is the guy Leslie Leow her husband? What does he do?

I find it disconcerting she bad mouth him to the media painting him as a ill tempered abusive person.

Her once gentle and considerate partner turned out to have a nasty temper and would sometimes “lose control” of his emotions.
A source tells 8days.sg that Kim was subjected to "verbal abuse that badly affected her mental health" during the short-lived marriage. 

"He would talk down to her and was very nasty to her staff," said the source, adding that he did not like Kim to spend time building her business.

“I’m someone who likes to share happy news over sad news, especially on social media. I am also a person who doesn’t like showing my weak side to friends and family. That was an extremely tough period of time for me. The house contained so many memories of the both of us, and for a few nights, I slept alone in my dressing room, hoping that the unhappiness I went through would disappear, just like a bad dream,” Kim told Icon.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-12-2022, 04:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Anyway who is the guy Leslie Leow her husband? What does he do?

I find it disconcerting she bad mouth him to the media painting him as a ill tempered abusive person.

the first hubby is poor hair stylist which current the kid is his one
the recently one is deal with IT stuffs is CEO and rich give 1 million of stuffs to her as wedding present.

Her face change plasticky

Smile

actually Peter lim got two daughters right?? beside one son who last know deal with cryptocurrency with other rich dude son heard JJ lin also step on foot involve with them together.

(01-12-2022, 04:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually Peter lim got two daughters right?? beside one son who last know deal with cryptocurrency with other rich dude son heard JJ lin also step on foot involve with them together.

One of them is meant for you...? Rotfl Laughing nudie

But your kkj cannot stand when u see her, how to satisfy her?

(01-12-2022, 04:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/8days/i-can-...O1K_cHZlc4

wah..............like that, i got chance liao leh.............. Laughter-68

bet all her ex-hubbies are all young, pretty toy-boys.............so maybe she now wanna trey out a middle-aged pizza-face with no money (such as myself) ? Opasnie-14

if divorce me...............i not greedy lah................pay me alimony of 10K a month enough liao lah............ Laughter-144

(01-12-2022, 04:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea is her bonus whereas she is not virgin anymore still got a kid whose dad is the first one.

Your virginity is priceless in the eyes of the filthy rich. You can apply to be her bf.

I can link u up with her. Want ???

Smile

(01-12-2022, 04:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't ant to judge but is it possible she is toopampered to the point she cannot be happy with most men.

you are a genius !

only you can understand her well !
why are you waiting for ?

all interested must hv lupcheong bigger than the last two guys lah

(01-12-2022, 07:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  all interested must hv lupcheong bigger than the last two guys lah

The lupcheong must be longer and have a big girth Rotfl .......

Actually sgbutt is right. I know someone who also has a sheltered childhood, studied in international schools where teachers don't even raise their voices at students, had a nanny etc. She is the most petty person I know. This type of person is difficult to live with.

(01-12-2022, 07:37 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Actually sgbutt is right. I know someone who also has a sheltered childhood, studied in international schools where teachers don't even raise their voices at students, had a nanny etc. She is the most petty person I know. This type of person is difficult to live with.

The principle of spare to the rod and spoil the child......... crying

Useless slut with itchy meow meow Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-12-2022, 04:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/8days/i-can-...O1K_cHZlc4

marry me pls.

promise to last forever.