Do not use non original fast charger cable on your handphone

It will damage your battery quickly.

Not true lah…
Battery needs to use quality battery.
Normally you will heard more often battery explodes not charger explodes

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-04-2022, 08:12 AM)dynamite Wrote:  It will damage your battery quickly.

I replaced with non original battery on my iPhone.  Lagi fast deplete Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-04-2022, 08:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not true lah…
Battery needs to use quality battery.
Normally you will heard more often battery explodes not charger explodes

Damage my original built in battery in record time. If you want, I can give you that cable.

(09-04-2022, 08:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I replaced with non original battery on my iPhone.  Lagi fast deplete Sad

You replace yourself?

(09-04-2022, 08:16 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You replace yourself?

I am dynamite . The one who eats ckt everyday without see hum Laughing

And posts unappealing photos of my food too Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-04-2022, 08:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am dynamite . The one who eats ckt everyday without see hum Laughing

And posts unappealing photos of my food too Laughing

You know how to replace the new battery yourself?

(09-04-2022, 08:24 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You know how to replace the new battery yourself?

No lah,  need to go those ah beng shops Big Grin

(09-04-2022, 08:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  No lah,  need to go those ah beng shops Big Grin

They will turn their back on you and clone your phone info into their sd card and examine later when their shop is empty.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(09-04-2022, 08:42 AM)dynamite Wrote:  They will turn their back on you and clone your phone info into their sd card and examine later when their shop is empty.

I am watching them all the time.  Near the TPY bus interchange

All orginal also have problem sometime,,, so try your luck.

charge using computer can prolong battery lifespan...............use USB 2.0 if possible..............lower charge

Beware of non original charger to your hp. Poor quality chargers will make your hp battery swollen and lost capacity very fast. It is expensive or not easy to replace with original hp battery

How about using power banks?

(09-04-2022, 09:59 AM)maxchong2898 Wrote:  Beware of non original charger to your hp. Poor quality chargers will make your hp battery swollen and lost capacity very fast. It is expensive or not easy to replace with original hp battery

I bought a super charger cable to use. After three months, my handphone will suddenly become dead if it is not wired to charging usb. Night before 100%, next day become 40% when it was off the night before.

(09-04-2022, 10:18 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I bought a super charger cable to use. After three months, my handphone will suddenly become dead if it is not wired to charging usb. Night before 100%, next day become 40% when it was off the night before.

May be the internal battery got misaligned slightly when you dropped your phone or sometimes roughly placed on the table. It happened to my Samsung once like you explained where battery finished very fast despite I not using at all. 
That was the older version Samsung where I can opened and reinstalled the same battery back. After that my battery works fine...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The battery, I thought you can get the OEM one. Not expensive at all. Can last very long. Guess, it is the shop.

As for the cables, you have to keep changing non-stop. Don't like the magnetic type. Useless. You buy the expensive thick cable also like that. I thought paying more to get better quality, but it is not the case. So far the lasting ones are nylon outside with protectors at joints. My cables always got stolen.

(09-04-2022, 10:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  May be the internal battery got misaligned slightly when you dropped your phone or sometimes roughly placed on the table. It happened to my Samsung once like you explained where battery finished very fast despite I not using at all. 
That was the older version Samsung where I can opened and reinstalled the same battery back. After that my battery works fine...... Big Grin

Should not be alignment. It is something to do with battery energy storage

(09-04-2022, 10:39 AM)theold Wrote:  The battery, I thought you can get the OEM one. Not expensive at all. Can last very long. Guess, it is the shop.

As for the cables, you have to keep changing non-stop. Don't like the magnetic type. Useless. You buy the expensive thick cable also like that. I thought paying more to get better quality, but it is not the case.

The cable I bought use expensive and charge fast. But it damage my battery

(09-04-2022, 08:16 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Damage my original built in battery in record time. If you want, I can give you that cable.

Did you make sure every time when pulling up the cable from your hp, the charger power is turned off. 

Did you also make sure when you pull out the cable connector from your hp, is it pulling it out in  vertically direction or slanted and the charger power is still turn on?

Pull the cable Slanting may cause internal arcing or short circuit.
This may cause damage to your cable especially when you are using high current/wattage charger to charge your hp.

This is the main reason why your battery has damaged irregardingless what kind of cable you are using. Laptop still have built in fuse to protect such issue especially current Newly laptop is using type C cable. Type C cable has multiple pins. If pulling out the cable connector slantly, it is more easy to damage the laptop when pulling the cable connector out from laptop charging port with the charging power still turn on.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"