Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, 4 doses, says he tested positive for COVID-19
Star 

Bourla says he is 'thankful' to have had four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-lea...d-symptoms
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

So, the vaccine is not preventing him from falling sick?

"I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms,"

Bourla also posted on Twitter. "(I) have started a course of Paxlovid."

Paxlovid rebound "If both President Biden and Dr. Fauci have, there will be more."

https://youtu.be/CUx1KxEzZe8?t=83

Until now our Angmoh's lapdogs in govt are still insisting Pfizer and Moderna are much much more better than Sinovax and Sinopharm  Big Grin

this is disgraceful

(16-08-2022, 10:27 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Until now our Angmoh's lapdogs in govt are still insisting Pfizer and Moderna are much much more better than Sinovax and Sinopharm  Big Grin

You mean covid situation in China now is better than Singapore?

They have no confidence in their own Chinese vaccine ...that is why they so scared.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-08-2022, 03:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean covid situation in China now is better than Singapore?

They have no confidence in their own Chinese vaccine ...that is why they so scared.

I think they know that no jab in the world can prevent a respiratory virus from attacking

I'm vaccinated with 2X Sinopharm only, also mild symptoms when tio covid.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

mRNA vaccines did not reduce the spread of the viruses. It allows the viruses to keep mutating. That is why there are double and triple infections in US.

My spouse and me jab Sinopharm too. So far so good. Not sure whether to go for the booster.

Took 3 doses of Sinovac so far not infected yet. If infected better take Lianhua Qingwen immediately. 4 tablets.

(16-08-2022, 01:09 PM)theold Wrote:  Bourla says he is 'thankful' to have had four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-lea...d-symptoms

all these moronic comie dogs spam all these they thought negative news of the west here to con or brainwash morons ere 7/24!

whole spore how many % jab pfizer & 4 shots? so? live with virus as 99% you are safe with minor case, that is it!
human will kena, norm, nothing to bark like comie liar here to stir shit & spread rumor day & night here!

minor case, look at bloody moronic china panic till  like insane, the way the people threat at the ccp lawless & crazy act ,much more than the virus!
go & see how china treated their people in covid, quarantine, lock down, inhuman, by force, bully, tekan & ton more!
the real virus is the dictator, not covid!

(17-08-2022, 10:52 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs spam all these they thought negative news of the west here to con or brainwash morons ere 7/24!

whole spore how many % jab pfizer & 4 shots? so? live with virus as 99% you are safe with minor case, that is it!
human will kena, norm, nothing to bark like comie liar here to stir shit & spread rumor day & night here!

minor case, look at bloody moronic china panic till  like insane, the way the people threat at the ccp lawless & crazy act ,much more than the virus!
go & see how china treated their people in covid, quarantine, lock down, inhuman, by force, bully, tekan & ton more!

The side effect of mRNA vaccine? Need to take 4 doses. Wait for the 5th dose which is coming up. Omicron 1 and 2 focused but not variant 5
yet. Vaccine reset and update may be the 6th dose?

(17-08-2022, 10:48 AM)theold Wrote:  Took 3 doses of Sinovac so far not infected yet. If infected better take Lianhua Qingwen immediately. 4 tablets.

My son jab Pfizer, Pfizer and moderna. Infected with covid and had difficulty breathing. If not for the Lianhua Qingwen he could have been hospitalised.

(16-08-2022, 01:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  So, the vaccine is not preventing him from falling sick?

aso not able to stop spreading? mutating?

(17-08-2022, 10:52 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs spam all these they thought negative news of the west here to con or brainwash morons ere 7/24!

all these comie dogs here can lie whatever, I am pretty sure almost 100% of them all jab with mRNA, pfizer or moderna in spore!
4 shots or not? almost 100% 4 shots if they are 60 yrs old & above.
then they are safer!
all these liar comie dogs here!

(17-08-2022, 11:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these comie dogs here can lie whatever, I am pretty sure almost 100% of them all jab with mRNA, pfizer or moderna in spore!
4 shots or not? almost 100% 4 shots if they are 60 yrs old & above.
then they are safer!
all these liar comie dogs here!

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one 

[Image: 721-D520-B-B2-A1-465-E-8-FE0-B643-B90-F07-F5.jpg]