Pfizer partially vaccinated Msian singer passes away after contracting Delta variant

[Image: 00-F6-F3-DF-7915-454-A-B617-9-A6-C433289-F1.png]
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: 922-F7-B72-4922-4162-A845-216-A68141-F18.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

More such similar news will happen which the obstinate and ignorant vaccinated guinea pigs will find it had to swallow...then they will deny the facts and console themselves all over again and again.

(08-08-2021, 01:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 922-F7-B72-4922-4162-A845-216-A68141-F18.png]

Maybe they kelong, gave her water instead? So many videos on empty syringes given to people there.

Also their healthcare system is not as good as ours, can't save her.

RIP

(08-08-2021, 01:55 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Maybe they kelong, gave her water instead? So many videos on empty syringes given to people there.

Also their healthcare system is not as good as ours, can't save her.

RIP

CDC of the US said vaccines are less effective against Delta variant, in the past 3 days daily cases in the US surge past 100,000 mark.  Confused
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(08-08-2021, 01:53 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  More such similar news will happen which the obstinate and ignorant vaccinated guinea pigs will find it had to swallow...then they will deny the facts and console themselves all over again and again.

She had only one dose and the first did not have enough time to build immunity as she caughtone week afterthe first jab.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Here is the full story.  Before her death,  her Covid test came up negative; but her lungs were AFFECTED according to the x-ray report.  Meaning,  she already had Covid infection and recovered before she took the vaccine.  10% of those suffering from Covid will have long term illnesses after they have recovered.  They  call them long hauler.  This is because their lungs and other organs have been affected.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...174321.htm
https://health.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/c...ulers.html

"Chinese media reported that Leelyn had received her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on July 27.

On the same day, she had fever, cough and body aches. She went to see a doctor and was told it was just the side effects of the vaccine.

However, on Aug 2, Leelyn was admitted to the hospital after she had breathing difficulties.

She was tested for Covid-19, and the result was negative. But an X-Ray revealed that her lungs were already affected.

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/ent...m-covid-19"

Sometimes you also don't know the testing is accurate a not.

"She was tested for Covid-19, and the result was negative. But an X-Ray revealed that her lungs were already affected."

(08-08-2021, 04:23 PM)theold Wrote:  Sometimes you also don't know the testing is accurate a not.

"She was tested for Covid-19, and the result was negative. But an X-Ray revealed that her lungs were already affected."

She died of covid19 not vaccination

So which should you be afraid of?

(08-08-2021, 04:23 PM)You theold Wrote:  Sometimes you also don't know the testing is accurate a not.

I read sometimes back that Chinese returning from the Indian subcontinent show no symptoms and tested negative on their return to China.  But a CT scan revealed their lungs were already infected.

Apparently the Delta variant is able to escape current tests but the condition of the person can deteriorate very quickly.

How true is this?