Phd Hawker

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerf...lim-668421

At his age and educational background,  he should have close to or more than $ 1 million in CPF and personal savings.  The interest earned at around $25,000 plus the Retirement sum withdrawal per year will be enough for a simple living in a fully paid HDB flat.  Don't know why he has to be a hawker even though he is earning good money.  Maybe he worked most of his time overseas and has little or not enough CPF for retirement.

Who care about his background if you rich not even need a degree

(01-08-2022, 08:08 AM)revealer Wrote:  At his age and educational background,  he should have close to or more than $ 1 million in CPF and personal savings.  The interest earned at around $25,000 plus the Retirement sum withdrawal per year will be enough for a simple living in a fully paid HDB flat.  Don't know why he has to be a hawker even though he is earning good money.  Maybe he worked most of his time overseas and has little or not enough CPF for retirement.

Why torture himself at this age. He should try to enjoy his retirement or another this story tell us to work even during our retirement?

(01-08-2022, 08:35 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Why torture himself at this age. He should try to enjoy his retirement or another word this story tell us to work even during our retirement?

Stupid dumbfark leh hawker...i walk past that day its at level 2 behind the front row Laksa no business at all during weekends and weekday at night.....there mainly poor people wont eat expensive thaifood....

(01-08-2022, 08:08 AM)revealer Wrote:  At his age and educational background,  he should have close to or more than $ 1 million in CPF and personal savings.  The interest earned at around $25,000 plus the Retirement sum withdrawal per year will be enough for a simple living in a fully paid HDB flat.  Don't know why he has to be a hawker even though he is earning good money.  Maybe he worked most of his time overseas and has little or not enough CPF for retirement.

money is not everything about retirement. one will find lots of time left and wonder what to do. the higher the position during work time the worse off.
at least he gets to do what he wants. just don't loose too much if it does not work out can already.

At 76 he got not many years left. He should just let his body rest for a few years before leaving...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

still can work as hawker at this age, quite amazing

"a Doctor in Business Administration from the University of Western Australia" at 54 for 5 yrs? not a hardcore degree like in physics, chemistry and engineering, why took so many yrs? 2 to at most 3 yrs shd suffice

A DBA is different from a PhD leh. The article confused the two. DBA is mostly by study while PhD is mostly by research. The latter is more difficult to attain.

Nice wrinkled titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-08-2022, 09:09 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid dumbfark leh hawker...i walk past that day its at level 2 behind the front row Laksa no business at all during weekends and weekday at night.....there mainly poor people wont eat expensive thaifood....

U go support la. Walk past do nothing Angry

Smile

(01-08-2022, 11:24 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U go support la. Walk past do nothing Angry

Too expensive not worth la vs thailand

(01-08-2022, 11:37 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Too expensive not worth la vs thailand

Cbai, thought you like Thai food. Saw some of his food names like Pad Krapow Gai,  Pad Krapow Neua and Kway Teow Reua which you mentioned before.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(01-08-2022, 11:37 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Too expensive not worth la vs thailand

U eat FREE at tray return wat. Rotfl

Different strokes for different folks. Why need to conform? My take is that as long as he is happy doing what he does, he doesn't need to justify to anybody.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-08-2022, 11:45 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cbai, thought you like Thai food. Saw some of his food names like Pad Krapow Gai,  Pad Krapow Neua and Kway Teow Reua which you mentioned before.... Rolleyes

I like la but only at Thailand...

(01-08-2022, 11:45 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  U eat FREE at tray return wat. Rotfl my prc wife saw it after doing massage..

Hows your PRC wife doing? Kanna caught at recent raid Orchard Tower beside Crazyhorse level illegal massage ?

[Image: 20220801-120314.jpg]

(01-08-2022, 11:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Different strokes for different folks.  Why need to conform?  My take is that as long as he is happy doing what he does, he doesn't need to justify to anybody.

Way better than those at void deck waiting to nua. Jo bo

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(01-08-2022, 12:00 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Hows your PRC wife doing? Kanna caught at recent raid Orchard Tower beside Crazyhorse level illegal massage ?

Why u so bad mouth. Laughing

Smile

(01-08-2022, 12:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Why u so bad mouth. Laughing

U dont know meh his PRC wife kanna AntiVice raid liao?

(01-08-2022, 12:00 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Hows your PRC wife doing? Kanna caught at recent raid Orchard Tower beside Crazyhorse level illegal massage ?

[Image: 20220801-120314.jpg]

U still so cheapskate looking for old woman here? Now Thailand open Liao u still waiting for free air tickets ah? Rotfl

(01-08-2022, 12:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Why u so bad mouth. Laughing

His ex wife must hv runaway with PRC guy. Rotfl

(01-08-2022, 12:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  His ex wife must hv runaway with PRC guy. Rotfl

That is what i suspect. Hope he can get over it. Big Grin

Smile

(01-08-2022, 12:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  That is what i suspect. Hope he can get over it. Big Grin

Must hv hurt a lot. Rotfl