Phillipines purchase of this new advanced fighter - game changer for its air defense

Super Tucano fighter 

Considered the gold standard for light attack, combat and reconnaissance aircraft, the A-29 Super Tucano is an affordable and effective Combat-Proven solution around the world to perform critical missions on its own as well as in concert with both ISR and traditional fighter platforms.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No use lah. Enemy can use supersonic waves to cause excruciating pain to the pilots' ears eyes and lungs, sure crash one
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

America using Pinoy to test its weapons.

This plane looks like the WW2 old aircraft Mustang. Philippines taken for a ride.🤣🤣🤣

tomorrow will be a better day

(06-01-2024, 05:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Super Tucano fighter 

Considered the gold standard for light attack, combat and reconnaissance aircraft, the A-29 Super Tucano is an affordable and effective Combat-Proven solution around the world to perform critical missions on its own as well as in concert with both ISR and traditional fighter platforms.

makan money lor.................unless using these planes to attack local militants, not much use what............

looks like time for Germany to produce the Bf-109 and FW-190 again and export to some cheapskate country............ Rotfl