Only in SG , we locals forever employee for Foreigners????

if you look around those Malaysian PRs quite a lot EPIC upgrade themselves become Boss of their own and in return employ us Locals as their employee beside employing their own people who working here in SG.

Likewise same for CECA , Vietnamese, Pinoy etc

Is like Funny, Epic By right is WE the Locals upgrading ourselves become Boss and employ hire these foreigners as our worker not the other way round.

Look at Other countries they also have many foreigners go to their country work but At least major of the Locals the Employer.

Should asked, 30 years ago, we have GLC headed by local sinkie like Koh Boon Hwee, Peter Seah and more.. Local sinkie are given the chance to head a GLC..

Fast forward to now, now many GLC are being headed by local sinkie.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-09-2023, 05:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Should asked, 30 years ago, we have GLC headed by local sinkie like Koh Boon Hwee, Peter Seah and more.. Local sinkie are given the chance to head a GLC..

Fast forward to now, now many GLC are being headed by local sinkie.

I noticed Value shop is not owned by Singaporean in fact , than recently if you see hawkers, quite a lot Malaysian as boss as usual than come vietnanese.

Come Vietnamese they seem the faster spike of been own boss in SG. Nail polish beauty saloon etc