Jail for employee who used coy's printers for own printing business, earning 57K

Feeling that he was not given enough opportunities to progress in his career, a production manager at a printing company began printing items for his own clients using the firm's equipment.

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

some things you just dont do no matter what!

This is stealing.....same as taking $$ from cash register.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-07-2021, 05:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Feeling that he was not given enough opportunities to progress in his career, a production manager at a printing company began printing items for his own clients using the firm's equipment.

what an enterprising man..............

(29-07-2021, 08:23 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  
(29-07-2021, 05:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Feeling that he was not given enough opportunities to progress in his career, a production manager at a printing company began printing items for his own clients using the firm's equipment.

But his deed could land him in jail.. crying

(29-07-2021, 08:23 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  

Sum parents r doing it for their school kids...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin