Ng Kok Song officially announces bid to run for President

(19-07-2023, 11:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...re-3631581

he has conflict of interest because he managed the national reserves before.

we cannot have someone who managed reserves to safeguard the reserves.

if he mismanaged past reserves, he will not reveal the past mistakes.

we need someone like George Goh who has no link to past reserves.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(19-07-2023, 12:30 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he has conflict of interest because he managed the national reserves before.

Yes, let's Goh

(19-07-2023, 12:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He must be out of his mind to intentionally being a 40+ woman as his fiancée along.

We need a first lady ma, cannot have a single president Rotfl

(19-07-2023, 11:28 AM)Desmondo Wrote:  How come fiancee not his wife?

His wife died of cancer many years ago

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-07-2023, 11:24 AM)Dan Wrote:  𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 PAP stooge!

Mode?.

Who want to vote for this lau tigo

(19-07-2023, 12:30 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he has conflict of interest because he managed the national reserves before.

Smile my RICH Uncle , my parents already set their mind vote for Goh no need to be complicated.

Yea ,

What Tharman and now this Ex GIC person.
What they do with the money all along is PUBLIC FUNDS , TAX PAYER MONEY TO INVEST PLAY AROUND

LOST ALSO NEVER MIND, DON'T HAVE HEART PAIN.

Whereas Goh is really from Poor work all the way up to now. He know how hard to earn money and how to protect it from his Life experience and this is Not a thing school teach u . Is a REAL Skill there.

What he do , invest he has to think in depth because is his money Unlike this Tharman , Ex GIC dude what work in GIC , MAS whatever public sectors , stat boards.....zzzz Is playing PUBLIC FUNDS, TAX PAYER MONEY Lost also never mind , Govt later just increase More GST etc here and there to earn back from the people...
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-07-2023, 07:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile my RICH Uncle , my parents already set their mind vote for Goh no need to be complicated.

Yea ,

What Tharman and now this Ex GIC person.
What they do with the money all along is PUBLIC FUNDS , TAX PAYER MONEY TO INVEST PLAY AROUND

LOST ALSO NEVER MIND, DON'T HAVE HEART PAIN.

Whereas Goh is really from Poor work all the way up to now. He know how hard to earn money and how to protect it from his Life experience and this is Not a thing school teach u . Is a REAL Skill there.

What he do , invest he has to think in depth because is his money Unlike this Tharman , Ex GIC dude what work in GIC , MAS whatever public sectors , stat boards.....zzzz Is playing PUBLIC FUNDS, TAX PAYER MONEY Lost also never mind , Govt later just increase More GST etc here and there to earn back from the people...

I feel like giving my vote to ah goh, but like what Oyk said, his England cannot make it leh. Later embarrass us in front of foreigenrs how?

(19-07-2023, 07:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I feel like giving my vote to ah goh, but like what Oyk said, his England cannot make it leh. Later embarrass us in front of foreigenrs how?
You essentially ruled out all non English speaking candidates

Is Goh eligible? If kenna strike out it means walk over for Tharman. What another walk over?slot in Ng so people can vote.

(19-07-2023, 07:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You essentially ruled out all non English speaking candidates

You mean candidates who cannot speak English?

(19-07-2023, 07:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You mean candidates who cannot speak English?

Yes, isn't it?

I heard his speech on tv. He looks very a promising person.

(19-07-2023, 07:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I feel like giving my vote to ah goh, but like what Oyk said, his England cannot make it leh. Later embarrass us in front of foreigenrs how?

Then hire him as translator loh. Shd be very cheap, like one small sack of rice per day

If GG is disqualified, the PE is a shame. Pap vs pap. Waste of time! Hope to see a non-estab member step up. Otherwise walkover better. Unless can vote for NO president 🤣

As long as one can interact and convey messages clearly it should suffice as a President. 

In most cases, President 's speeches are prepared by script writers. He just needs to read directly...surely GG can do it with ease.

The current Madame P's English is also not excellent. 
Just normal.

He will become a laughing stock of the world. Also, it is better to get someone that is local born, otherwise the Malaysian will be laughing at us again.

NKS's English is not that impressive after all.
His pronunciation of the word "deluge" over TV news is wrong  .

It's a waste of his time.

With this stooge George Goh chances going to be zero

mr ng a very strong candidate for president.
at 75 hope he can show is basic health check.

managing the asset before is not a problem. president role is only a key lky put in to say yes/no to request for spending on pass accumulated asset. this asset will grow even if gic or temasek does not performed as there are many indirect revenue build in. like 99 years lease hold, 30 years lease hold. 10 years coe. every year the accrued account will grow, even if there is no real cash flow. just wonder if they accrued it at all.

Song song gao julong

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

ok, I've decided. I'll vote for ah goh as I'm not convinced ah song is totally independent.

[Image: NKS.png]

Better than nothing,,, planning my holiday