Pierre Png opens Tipsy Flamingo restaurant @Raffles City Shopping Centre kym?

[Image: mVEBOvv.png]

[Image: PlwmBQX.png]

https://tinyurl.com/22fe4fcm

Food again...

This couple's capital pah pah. May be can tahan tipsy tipsy for two years ........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

why these pple only know how to open food/restaurants/cake shop?

it show their level of knowledge
becos after acting
they will go here and there to eat
so their knowledge/interests limited to food

one time i went to sabawang road
the restauant was like a next to organic farm
the owner says mediacorp artist will frequent this place..
the boss even show me a special room for these pple

I give them 6mths ... who wanna start a pool?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He won't become a crazy rich asian from this restaurant. That's for sure Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

They r quite well off... hope they wouldn't b tipsy end of the day

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Mediacorp artistes so rich?

(22-08-2021, 08:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I give them 6mths ... who wanna start a pool?

(22-08-2021, 10:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Mediacorp artistes so rich?

Mediacorp artistes must be paid well, in order for them to open cafes, coffee shops etc.

(22-08-2021, 10:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Mediacorp artistes must be paid well, in order for them to open cafes, coffee shops etc.

Not just cafes wor. Many also bought condos and some popular ones even buy landed. I know many earned through product endorsement but I doubt our artistes have the clout to influence many people.

(22-08-2021, 10:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not just cafes wor. Many also bought condos and some popular ones even buy landed. I know many earned through product endorsement but I doubt our artistes have the clout to influence many people.

Mainly product endorsements, guest appearances, hosting shows. Salary is peanut. 

The richest so called celebrity here is not from mediacorpse.

[Image: 16804889_120300002162059136_1472009376_o.jpg]

[Image: blV4H.gif]

(22-08-2021, 10:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Mediacorp artistes must be paid well, in order for them to open cafes, coffee shops etc.

If well paid, wont start cafe lah .... buy property liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

So car sports men and TV celebrities starting business has poor track record.

Only Mark Lee did very well. Most lose money.

Problem is they are very busy and like to start big businesses and have no time to learn how to do business.

I don't think it's a good idea. F&B is one of the hardest to survive....and this is the type of business they like to start...why?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-08-2021, 08:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So car sports men and TV celebrities starting business has poor track record.

Only Mark Lee did very well. Most lose money.

Problem is they are very busy and like to start big businesses and have no time to learn how to do business.

I don't think it's a good idea. F&B is one of the hardest to survive....and this is the type of business they like to start...why?

He got a good wife.

Yes. Sg Celebrities have bad track record on opening the restaurant.

人有三衰六旺, 切记!
坏运来的时候,躲都躲不掉,只是要看财神要不要来帮你。就要看你的造化了。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-08-2021, 08:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He got a good wife.

Yes. Sg Celebrities have bad track record on opening the restaurant.

人有三衰六旺, 切记!
坏运来的时候,躲都躲不掉,只是要看财神要不要来帮你。就要看你的造化了。

I thought he is the good husband who gave part of his liver to save her.

How many yrs ago was that ....these transplants really last quite long.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-08-2021, 09:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought he is the good husband who gave part of his liver to save her.

Wife cannot give birth anymore

Smile

(23-08-2021, 09:56 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Wife cannot give birth anymore

The slim 10 incident was in 2002. Wow that was  19yrs ago already. She is 47 now.

The dead rate is 25% for first 5yrs of liver transplant. Really a survivor.

Pierre Png looks very young like a 32yr old....

Can imagine how unregulated those supplements were.

(23-08-2021, 09:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought he is the good husband who gave part of his liver to save her.

But I heard cannot have children after the transplant. 爱美不要命。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-08-2021, 10:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The slim 10 incident was in 2002. Wow that was  19yrs ago already. She is 47 now.

The dead rate is 25% for first 5yrs of liver transplant. Really a survivor.

Pierre Png looks very young like a 32yr old....

Can imagine how unregulated those supplements were.

Becos of this incident, the nephew suay sia the ex HDB chief. That old HDB chief who brought up 10m pop in Sg.

US got a Famous Roblox Youtuber called Flamingo.
Dont know copy the name from him or not?

https://youtube.com/c/flamingo

(23-08-2021, 12:32 PM)5354 Wrote:  Married for 18 years no children

How he tahan same face for 22 years since they started dating in 1999?

cover the face, fire the base..

Big Grin

They started quite welloff before going into acting. Not like those old timers like Huang wen yong and Xiang Yun...TangHu etc..

(23-08-2021, 12:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  US got a Famous Roblox Youtuber called Flamingo.
Dont know copy the name from him or not?

https://youtube.com/c/flamingo

they shd install a few more fire extinguisher... just in case tipsy flamingo caused fire accident and become flamingone..

The German beer house was gone

Definitely not for me.
Atas dine.
For the rich.
I rather save the money for raining days

(22-08-2021, 09:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  They r quite well off... hope they wouldn't b tipsy end of the day

They used to stay in a penthouse unit in rose lane. They shifted to better place liao...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

I think not His.

Belongs to the young owner of Tipsy Collective.

Smile

[Image: 200.gif]