Pine Garden Not Allowed To Sell Passport Cake, Ordered To Remove All Images

https://www.facebook.com/292279440975148...139413694/

No respect for SG. Just like cannot anyhow use state flag.

that is the same as making fake passport. a serious offence the cheapen sin passport.
wonder why the maker not prosecuted.

Should make America passport cake for Kokee and Pervertosan Big Grin

These 2 fucking traitors...

[Image: baf2ae5f7d1e1ab4cadb73233fc5eb43--passpo...y-blue.jpg]

Smile

The bakery should have changed the logo a bit. Maybe replace the lion and tiger to some other animals. Change five stars to three stars, etc.

why dont they make a cake that look like the covid virus
and see if they get the same response

Then during national day, we see some of the cakes in the form of sinkie land flag, or shape of sinkie land, isn't that no respect as well?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Actually I see no wrong in it. No need to be so uptight about a trivial issue. Relax..

(05-05-2022, 10:40 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Then during national day, we see some of the cakes in the form of sinkie land flag, or shape of sinkie land, isn't that no respect as well?

This is what I feel likewise, Singapore flag make as cake than you use knife to cut into pieces to eat just like that CECA put an image of a T - shirt, showing been ripped off SG flat behind is India flag

Remember that Saga?