Places where you can buy very good $5 durians

[Image: tKYAe0E.jpg]

Here are some places to buy durians in S'pore for S$5
Please share your lobangs too.

It's durian season yet again as people in Singapore are lured by everything green and thorny on the outside and yellow, plump and decadent on the inside.

With June in full swing, the peak season has arrived as supplies have gone up and prices have come down.

If you are looking to get a piece of the king of fruits for yourself, here are some places that sell durians at S$5.

1. Top Durian Station
D24, D13 and D101 cultivar durians are going for S$5 per fruit at Top Durian Station.

The deal was spotted by one excited netizen, Kzd Nineonenine, who shared the deal on June 21.

The outlet mentioned was at Jurong West Street 91.

Image from Top Durian Station/FB.

From the stall's Facebook page, they have multiple outlets in Singapore and provide delivery services too.

Top Durian Station
Address: Block 964, Jurong West Street 91, #01-334, Singapore 640964

Mobile number: 8427 8988

2. King Fruits Durian Singapore
King Fruits Durian Singapore shared on Facebook that durians will be priced from S$5 on June 21.

However, it is unclear what cultivar they are referring to in their post.

King Fruits Durian Singapore
Havelock address: Block 22 Havelock Road #01-673, Singapore 160022

Geylang address: 639 geylang Lorong 33, Singapore 389570

Opening hours: 10am to 11:30pm

Mobile number: 8533 0561

3. Louis Durian
Another contender is Louis Durian.

It announced on Facebook that prices for their D13 and D101 durians start at S$5 per piece on June 22.

Image from Louis Durian/FB.

Louis Durian
Address: Block 44 Owen Road #01-313, Singapore 210044

Mobile number: 9057 8018

4. Durian 36
Lastly, there is Durian 36, which announced on June 15 that prices begin from S$5 per durian.

Durian 36
Address: 608 Geylang Lorong 36, Singapore 389547

Mobile number: 9889 4906

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/durian-sea...re-to-buy/

One month ago??? War over liao

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Thanks … trying not to hit the scale at 95kg … will send to peeps

(24-07-2021, 04:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  One month ago???  War over liao

Very soon it will be Autumn, where the durian season ends... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-07-2021, 04:18 PM)debono Wrote:  
(24-07-2021, 04:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  One month ago???  War over liao

Very soon it will be Autumn, where the durian season ends... Big Grin

Boss debono, where have you been the last few weeks Big Grinp

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-07-2021, 04:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(24-07-2021, 04:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Very soon it will be Autumn, where the durian season ends... Big Grin

Boss debono, where have you been the last few weeks Big Grinp
Since  they close the old sgtalk,  forum, I did not get into the new sgtalk forum.  Also had be busy watching movies from StarHub's channels.. Also had been doing brisk walking by a canal.
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(24-07-2021, 04:32 PM)debono Wrote:  
(24-07-2021, 04:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Boss debono, where have you been the last few weeks Big Grinp
Since  they close the old sgtalk,  forum, I did not get into the new sgtalk forum.  Also had be busy watching movies from StarHub's channels.. Also had been doing brisk walking by a canal.

Good!  For a while I thot somebody else used your nick instead of the real you Big Grin

The $5 durian is not MSW variety. Misleading advertising.

(24-07-2021, 04:32 PM)debono Wrote:  
(24-07-2021, 04:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Boss debono, where have you been the last few weeks Big Grinp

Nice bro Deb.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

Anyone tried any of these places? Any good?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sep is coming so natural price will be dropping.Was told this to sept is the best time to eat .

Can buy good durians on line , no fuss... the local durian sellers have no choice but to drastically reduce prices.

Cos of lockdowns n full of jobless people, no money to buy, plenty of durians from bolehland

N since durians r perishable , best eaten fresh, u can get cheap good 24 durians at $4-5 for one medium size at bedok south n bedok north, sparrows.

(24-07-2021, 04:32 PM)debono Wrote:  Since  they close the old sgtalk,  forum, I did not get into the new sgtalk forum.  Also had be busy watching movies from StarHub's channels.. Also had been doing brisk walking by a canal.
Bro, nice hearing you are taking good care of yourself with brisk walking. I hv been swimming everyday, whether rain or shine.

Not easy to buy durian at Geylang.

You ask them to pick, they pick the small ones.

my bro bought from msia direct, they deliver to singapore.. sadly, lousy durian. kena conned.

better buy from repuatable seller here. pay abit more but eat leow feel shiok.

at least the calories are not wasted.

You get what you pay for.

Pick them myself. He shouts plastic bag, plastic bag. Oh! you have to take the plastic bag from the pole.

Today I hunt for cheap durians again around my neighborhood

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Will eating too many durians give you diabetes? Big Grin

Where is boss debono? Did he eat too many durians and went to heaven? Thinking

(24-07-2021, 04:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Very soon it will be Autumn, where the durian season ends... Big Grin

Long time no see lah debono! Balestier Road also got lah!

Last year's prices? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(28-05-2022, 03:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Long time no see lah debono! Balestier Road also got lah!

Is last year’s post. Many bros say debono has since died earlier this year Sad

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(28-05-2022, 03:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Where is boss debono?  Did he eat too many durians and went to heaven? Thinking
Perhaps he has gone to Japan and now licking and slurping his CBS (chicken bento set)? Oishiiiii.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Yesterday went to Ah Seng at Bukit Merah Lane 1
No MSW
So bought one box D24 and one box Tunder
$30 each box
REALLY REALLY NOT WORTH IT
AVOID!!!

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(28-05-2022, 05:05 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Perhaps he has gone to Japan and now licking and slurping his CBS (chicken bento set)? Oishiiiii.

Laughing

(28-05-2022, 03:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is last year’s post. Many bros say debono has since died earlier this year Sad

How cum the mouths so smelly huh, no posts only curse that the person mati leow ah?

(28-05-2022, 05:11 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  How cum the mouths so smelly huh, no posts only curse that the person mati leow ah?

Yar loh... but then he really MIA for so long Sad

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-05-2022, 05:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yar loh... but then he really MIA for so long Sad

Ichigo also always MIA long time, please don’t curse hor, thanks you berries much. But then I hardly post so nobody will notice nia.

(28-05-2022, 05:25 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Ichigo also always MIA long time, please don’t curse hor, thanks you berries much. But then I hardly post so nobody will notice nia.

We love cheekopeks Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post