Plane carrying 133 crashes in China, casualties unknown

(21-03-2022, 05:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Karma

Why you so evil? People die and you said this kind of thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

The 737 Max version was grounded worldwide after two fatal crashes. China’s aviation regulator cleared that plane to return to service late last year, making the country the last major market to do so.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/21...a-state-tv

I hope the person who said " 5000 years old history in their genes one..没文化真可怕啊..." knows that he is referring to himself, unless he is not Chinese.

So disappointed that 5000 years of history and produce so many hanjian. I think the angmo will have the last laugh.
[+] 2 users Like Clyde's post

Aiyo sad la..why they use Boeing.

(21-03-2022, 06:18 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Aiyo sad la..why they use Boeing.

How come they don't have 中国飞鸡? Commies say they are most advanced country on earth, no China made plane?

The plane, 737 Max version, just drops straight from the sky.

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=hmeg1c

(21-03-2022, 06:22 PM)guffaw Wrote:  How come they don't have 中国飞鸡? Commies say they are most advanced country on earth, no China made plane?

For all we know..it could be a China made. But crash liao they quickly say its Boeing. Crash liao mah no proof.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/158...st-updates

(21-03-2022, 05:24 PM)kokee Wrote:  Wink 133 already bad, why add 100? Wink

Includes yr China relatives and family line.

Smile

(21-03-2022, 06:14 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I hope the person who said " 5000 years old history in their genes one..没文化真可怕啊..." knows that he is referring to himself, unless he is not Chinese.

So disappointed that 5000 years of history and produce so many hanjian. I think the angmo will have the last laugh.

U are illogical

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(21-03-2022, 07:00 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Includes yr China relatives and family line.

when US F35 crash, all these dogs here jump high & low & celebrate, now all like parent pass away, diam diam, hahaaa, niubee comie brother & sister, 233 of them, shiok!!
I sibei song here like how you feel when F35 crash. Dont die now, also work till die for ccp robber.
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(21-03-2022, 07:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  when US F35 crash, all these dogs here jump high & low & celebrate, now all like parent pass away, diam diam, hahaaa, niubee comie brother & sister, 233 of them, shiok!!
I sibei song here like how you feel when F35 crash. Dont die now, also work till die for ccp robber.

Uncle, anyone died in f35 crash? Yr grandmother died in f35??

Smile

(21-03-2022, 07:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  when US F35 crash, all these dogs here jump high & low & celebrate, now all like parent pass away, diam diam, hahaaa, niubee comie brother & sister, 233 of them, shiok!!

U really the master of angmo cok sucker.....best in SG and some said JB. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(21-03-2022, 07:11 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U really the master of angmo cok sucker.....best in SG and some said JB. Laughing

most dumb, your family famous lick angmo abalone & banana in jurong west, swallow all the juice enough for 3 meals. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(21-03-2022, 07:19 PM)kokee Wrote:  most dumb, your family famous lick angmo abalone & banana in jurong west, swallow all the juice enough for 3 meals. Clapping

I commie where got lick angmo ah? I know u not shy sucking and licking angmo shits. Laughing

So evil at heart. Yet, so pretentious.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(21-03-2022, 07:19 PM)kokee Wrote:  most dumb, your family famous lick angmo abalone & banana in jurong west, swallow all the juice enough for 3 meals. Clapping

Answer me how many died in f35 crash??

Smile

You  believe there is Karma.
So how come you still never learn the lesson? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

its call productivity ...One Crash kill hundreds....

133 or 132?

(21-03-2022, 05:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Karma

Hope your whole family all dies at traffic accident before next Chinese New Year  Clapping

You suck and lick Angmoh cok until no day no night ah?

(21-03-2022, 06:14 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I hope the person who said " 5000 years old history in their genes one..没文化真可怕啊..." knows that he is referring to himself, unless he is not Chinese.

世上有好人就会有坏人。
Dont blame the 5000 年历史/文化。 Big Grin 
只怪你的良心给狗吃了,成了HJ。

Actually Chinese history is 10000 years but due to the earlier 5000 years, no properly recording as Chinese characters were still not fully created and utilised yet.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-03-2022, 06:30 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  For all we know..it could be a China made. But crash liao they quickly say its Boeing. Crash liao mah no proof.

Don't keh kiang. It shows yr stupidity immediately. Go ask a pilot see they will screw yr ar.sehole

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(21-03-2022, 07:45 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  its call productivity ...One Crash kill hundreds....

No wonder you kneel down to clean Covid infested chairs and lick Covid infested tables for a lowly paid salary and still end up bagholder like SgBluffett after years playing the stock mkt with the measly pay you getting
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

aiya plane crash very common around the world every year one why people here get so agitated when its China airplane but choose to use Made in USA boeing...

kekeke
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

[Image: rerrr.jpg]

we go back in Time to 2014 period...
I was listening to Airasia Indonesian pilots...
the plane went straight up stalled and dropped like lead...
u go figure out the changes in cabin pressures...
co-pilot was screaming niat niat lagi turun turun turun lagi not in order of cos.
it didn't matter the plane on auto-pilot from outside
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(21-03-2022, 05:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why you so evil? People die and you said this kind of thing.

Because their daughters are SPG whores and the whole family has Pinkerton disease and are white colonial traxhes Kok suc-ing worshipping slaves like their ancestors 
Please sympathies with them …. its in their DNA

[Image: 1-DNKXFGFi7-VSy-YTqn-ZUl6y-A.jpg]

upload

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-03-2022, 06:30 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  For all we know..it could be a China made. But crash liao they quickly say its Boeing. Crash liao mah no proof.

Lying is their speciality 
Rotfl Clapping