Plse be reminded that you need lights on your bicycle or face jail of 3 mths

Between 7pm to 7am, you need to have lights on your bike white in front and red behind. If you don't you can be jailed for 3 months.

[Image: 6EWfoK5.jpg]

https://www.mha.gov.sg/mediaroom/parliam...r-for-law/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Don't cycle if you value your life. The motorists here are blood thirsty.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-09-2021, 10:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Between 7pm to 7am, you need to have lights on your bike white in front and red behind. If you don't you can be jailed for 3 months.

[Image: 6EWfoK5.jpg]

https://www.mha.gov.sg/mediaroom/parliam...r-for-law/

Cycle on PCN during 7PM to 7am need lights or not?

Some fugging Tour De France wanna be having high beam light on the walking path .... how to deal with them

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Hope LTA will ban those flashing lights on bikes. Many people are sensitive to the strobe effect which can cause seizures. Can also cause accidents on roads if motorists get dazzled and disoriented by the flashing lights.

Wah some put on spot light with high beam which blind people walking on the pavement

(05-09-2021, 11:45 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Cycle on PCN during 7PM to 7am need lights or not?

I believe still need. MP from WP asked minister how he will promulgate so that public is aware. He gave long answer then did nothing.

Yesterday I saw at least 5 cyclists breaking the law and they can be jailed.....

This situation is not very good when so many are commiting jailable offense.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Say say only.. Never send in people to enforce is as good as nothing..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

We need a bigger jail if too many cyclists are breaking laws....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-09-2021, 07:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I believe still need. MP from WP asked minister how he will promulgate so that public is aware. He gave long answer then did nothing.

Yesterday I saw at least 5 cyclists breaking the law and they can be jailed.....

This situation is not very good when so many are commiting jailable offense.

i walked around checking bicycles .. most don't have front lights nor light holder installed wor

(06-09-2021, 08:08 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Say say only.. Never send in people to enforce is as good as nothing..

if enforce, many ppl kena.. next election they remember and will vote wisely mah  Big Grin