Pofma correction orders issued to Kirsten Han, M. Ravi and others over false claims

Pofma correction orders issued to Kirsten Han, M. Ravi and others over false claims about death penalty case

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/pofma-c...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I would like to see them use Pofma over the Ridout Road state properties Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

It's okay, it's okay. The 39% love fake news, rape stories, lies, you name it.

(20-05-2023, 08:36 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Pofma correction orders issued to Kirsten Han, M. Ravi and others over false claims about death penalty case

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/pofma-c...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
It's very tiring to pofma them and too soft also. These peepur should be locked up without trial... they are causing damage to Singapore with their fake news.  Rolleyes

(20-05-2023, 05:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's very tiring to pofma them and too soft also. These peepur should be locked up without trial... they are causing damage to Singapore with their fake news.  Rolleyes

mother of fake news will appear in July.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Pofma her?

(20-05-2023, 06:09 PM)Dan Wrote:  Pofma her?

she is correct.

if all sinkies don't apply BTO at the same times, there is no need to wait 5 yrs for the house.

(20-05-2023, 06:14 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  she is correct.

if all sinkies don't apply BTO at the same times, there is no need to wait 5 yrs for the house.

If PAP had worked deligently with ample foresight they would have anticipated the
demand with their uncontrollable appetite for new citizens and relentless alien imports

these ppl if fight against CECA then I salute them else I say they eat too full

Lol our Govt now days like to show power on
Those powerless not rich ones

But they will give face or think twice come those got big rich influence backing behind
Big names one.

I remember few times big establish Foreign media example like CNN , BBC , financial times , etc they just claim “ is not true this and that “ never sue them.

But under LKY days he do sue one foreign press before. That one is not say small media either.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post