Police Statement On Allegations By SGT Uvaraja S/O Gopal
Cool 

Straight from the SPF mouth released 3pm today 24 July

https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room/new...a_so_gopal

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

So expected. Lol

Where got top mgt at fault one. Commoners just be quiet and suffer in silence for greater good lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Sound Fair And Square there from SPF statement.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

You want SPF closed shop because some complaints?

No way.

Ownself investigated and cleared ownself of any wrongdoing.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Summary " see your rank "

if a Commander the saga will be more exciting just like Shan, Vivian, Iswarana , TCJ ,

(24-07-2023, 05:37 PM)Sticw Wrote:  So expected. Lol

Where got top mgt at fault one. Commoners just be quiet and suffer in silence for greater good lah.

Let then investigate to find the truth. If the top managementis bad there will be other whistle blowers ready to rat on them

They cannot jump into conclusion just because the public has its own view.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-07-2023, 05:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Let then investigate to find the truth. If the top managementis bad there will be other whistle blowers ready to rat on them

They cannot jump into conclusion just because the public has its own view.

The so call whistle blowing will never work until there has been an order to take down someone in the top rank. The files thick thick for top mgt, just when they wanna activate which lah. Just look back at the scdf cases, you think the bribery and misconduct was simply so timely to kick out those folks? Lol

There is true innocence and there is ignorance... We can all choose to look the other way. Else, we don't even get into the scene. Just let it be lah. High stake gambles not for everyone. Only destined few...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

I am not as naive as Jac LAU

He not even middle- age yet commit suicide

You think for fun?!@$#@!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post