Police advise Sylvia Lim to file report over alleged phone hacking or hand over

Police advise Sylvia Lim to file report over alleged phone hacking or hand over device for third-party forensic exam

The police said that if Ms Lim were to hand in her mobile phone for a forensic examination, Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam had directed the police to engage a commercial organisation with expertise in this field to conduct the examination, rather than the police itself.

📱 https://tdy.sg/3I2n0YY

@todayonlinesg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Ownself suggest for ownself sake and for ownself investigation over ownself wrongdoing

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Win already.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

I think have to use angmor neutral expert.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Sylvia just have to show screenshot the alert from apple can already. Why need to hand over phone? Its not a hardware problem our mata don't know meh?

Another cop?
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

apple shd hv the info ba?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Ccb, the hacks are done outside the phone os

They can be hacked at the network layer and at the telco level and there will be zero footprint registered at the phone os layer

This Shan is non IT and should not pretend to be an authority on hacking
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(19-02-2022, 08:41 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I think have to use angmor neutral expert.

That is provided they hv full access to the telco logs, which is impossible because they can be erased at the click of a button
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(19-02-2022, 08:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Police advise Sylvia Lim to file report over alleged phone hacking or hand over device for third-party forensic exam

The police said that if Ms Lim were to hand in her mobile phone for a forensic examination, Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam had directed the police to engage a commercial organisation with expertise in this field to conduct the examination, rather than the police itself.

📱 https://tdy.sg/3I2n0YY

@todayonlinesg
No way it can be traced, unless one is a GOD

Its best that ah lian engaged a world renowned forensic that have no ties in SG . She should bite the bone on what was said in parliament and not let go
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

She is an MP, she can write directly to APPL and ask them what's the meaning of their msg.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(19-02-2022, 09:36 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  She is an MP, she can write directly to APPL and ask them what's the meaning of their msg.

She is formerly from SPF also know Laws. She do teach Law in TS Poly last time before go into Polltics.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

8pm      Polis: Sylvia Lim to file report over alleged phone hacking 
8.01pm Sylvia: OK, I file now
8.01pm Polis: Pass me your phone
8.01pm Sylvia: OK 
8.02pm Polis: Thanks  pass to forensic
8.02pm Forensic: Thanks, yes we check  no problem
8.02pm Polis: Sylvia, no problem, case close
8.03pm Sylvia: NB

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

APPL better be careful of their wording and especially the meaning of state sponsored agencies. In this regard they should pacify the user and advise the correct step to secure their phone rather than alleging their phones had been hacked.

(19-02-2022, 09:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  She is formerly from SPF also know Laws. She do teach Law in TS Poly last time before go into Polltics.

Oic, thanks fod sharing.

(19-02-2022, 09:44 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Oic, thanks fod sharing.

Huh Surprising you don't know?
" Before entering politics, Lim had served in the Singapore Police Force and worked in Temasek Polytechnic as a law lecturer. One week after the 2011 general election, she announced that she would be resigning from her job at Temasek Polytechnic after 12 years of service by what she anticipated to be an increased workload after being elected as part of the Workers' Party team for Aljunied GRC. During the same year, Lim also re-entered the legal sector. She is currently a senior associate in Peter Low & Choo LLC. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Lim
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-02-2022, 09:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Huh Surprising you don't know?
" Before entering politics, Lim had served in the Singapore Police Force and worked in Temasek Polytechnic as a law lecturer. One week after the 2011 general election, she announced that she would be resigning from her job at Temasek Polytechnic after 12 years of service by what she anticipated to be an increased workload after being elected as part of the Workers' Party team for Aljunied GRC. During the same year, Lim also re-entered the legal sector. She is currently a senior associate in Peter Low & Choo LLC. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Lim

You seem to be very obsessed with SL

Did you get any approval from Mr Quah?

(19-02-2022, 09:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You seem to be very obsessed with SL

Did you get any approval from Mr Quah?

Mr Quah your father issit?

(19-02-2022, 09:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Mr Quah your father issit?
No, but Mr Quah claim to be my father, just like you claim to be Gu Ailing's father

Sylvia I think last time was a policewoman.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(19-02-2022, 09:56 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Sylvia I think last time was a policewoman.

For 3 years.

(19-02-2022, 09:58 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  For 3 years.

So I do not think she will anyhow say things.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Who would want to hack Ah Lian HP?
Very low level tactic…. Thinking
Better catch that culprit, then will know who is behind it…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

At least the tech companies warn her.

(19-02-2022, 10:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Who would want to hack Ah Lian HP?
Very low level tactic…. Thinking
Better catch that culprit, then will know who is behind it…

Who else ? And when is it ? Before or after cop?🤔

If you were to suspect SPF of hacking your phone, why would you hand it over to them, even when a third party lab will be the one examining it?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-02-2022, 09:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No, but Mr Quah claim to be my father, just like you claim to be Gu Ailing's father

Then …. you must be with wandering homeless yeow guni gian pung spirit like exBB …. ok I burn for you. Dun worry, let me go buy and burn for you.

(19-02-2022, 10:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then …. you must be with wandering homeless yeow guni gian pung spirit like exBB …. ok I burn for you. Dun worry, let me go buy and burn for you.
Why you always so obsessed with EXBB ah?

Is it both of you are zombies waiting to Tangsee? Think burn for both of you will be more appropriate hor

But dun count on me burning for you hor

Will prefer to starve you to another netherworld death

COP 2.0 coming liao...

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-...t-complain

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.