Pelosi afraid of her plane shot down. 解放军会击落我的行政专机!

i no know about what he said or was that really?
but i have many american friends who are friendly and good. what so dangerous?

(01-08-2022, 09:28 AM)sclim Wrote:  always welcome a friend that has travelled long distance to visit us. no need to wonder what she has done. surely no harm to us.

Is she really sincere and willing to visit Sg? No.  

She is just made use of Sg to give a fake impression so as to try to slip in Taiwan.  

If not, she would never visit Sg. She made use of us as her pawn for her evil political maneuver.  

It is a danger for us. If US aircraft carrier takes cover at Changi or Tuas and if China's missile take aim of US warships, would we be in danger?   

(01-08-2022, 09:43 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Is she really sincere and willing to visit Sg? No.  

She is just made use of Sg to give a fake impression so as to try to slip in Taiwan.  

If not, she would never visit Sg. She made use of us as her pawn for her evil political maneuver.  

It is a danger for us. If US aircraft carrier takes cover at Changi or Tuas and if China's missile take aim of US warships, would we be in danger?   

don't war monger to the extreme.  most people; chinese or american or singaporean do not want a war unnecessary.
even china position that taiwan is part of china. or taiwan viewing china as communist baddit is now and only part of the people involved.
if you asked chinese, taiwan or american on the street. they will be more worry on how is my life going to be.
over time things can changed like china may view peace as more important then to include taiwan as part of china or even taiwan may want to be part of china for economic benefits.  america?  my view is there are diverse groups of people within usa. each fighting for their benefits. those who win the heart of the people win. the heart of usa people may not even be against china.  some will work to ensure money flow to their area. 752b+ spending is a big number that get many people working to ensure it continue to flow to them. so don't do stupid thing to beyond recovery. just continue the game to keep the money flowing.

(02-08-2022, 07:36 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs here, use communist source of fake, self created lies, never get anything right once, almost 100% fake & wrong, all the communist source of news & videos by comie dogs here, all know who are the comie dogs in this forum, Cityhantam, Omnipresent88, Notdumb, niubee, fleetdestroyer, webinarian, chaos, Migrant, Huliwang, RiseofAsia, theold & ton more!

I already said pelosi sure visit taiwan, use your common sense, all the way here for what? only to visit taiwan, the rest is not important.
for democratic party, for xi, for US, for taiwan & to make history for herself!

PLA shoot her plane down? my foot, totally balless! how this bloody to save their shit face now!
this news will be 100% censored in china, norm! no truth & fact totally! same to all comie dogs here!

pelosi will meet up with english tsai in official visit, ccp china will lie is personal visit, norm! Pelosi will stay 1 night in taiwan & visit all her couter part including taiwan congress officially!

證實了!裴洛西明日抵達台灣,中國小粉紅今晚睡不著覺了

8.2 台媒:佩洛西2號訪台!將留宿1晚,拜會立法院。瑞士官員:若中共入侵台灣,或採取歐盟制裁措施

U.S. official confirms Pelosi will visit Taiwan

shoot down pelosi plane? my foot, this totally useless & balless coward & moron!
all these fake & lies communist sources of self created rubbish used by all comie dogs here!

(02-08-2022, 09:24 AM)kokee Wrote:  shoot down  pelosi plane? my foot, this totally useless & balless coward & moron!
all these fake & lies communist sources of self created rubbish used by all comie dogs here!

U so desperate to suck angmo coks ah? Lets watch her plane get shot down tomorrow. Hopefully u dont come and say she last min dare not go TW. Rotfl

aiya 两只老母鸡要搞基,就把它们宰了吧

(02-08-2022, 09:24 AM)kokee Wrote:    pelosi 

[Image: GbbROkGoRWq3N3d63q4PpsbkZ0bky3sGQOTxIxPX...ffff-nd-v1]