Police probe alleged assault at Marina Bay Sands in incident

Police probe alleged assault at Marina Bay Sands in incident where drag performer tells of 'homophobic' slur

In a series of posts shared on her Instagram stories, a drag performer who goes by the name Mistress Kira Moon alleged that she and her friends were looking for a place to eat after a night of clubbing when a man, dressed in a black T-shirt, appeared and directed a homophobic slur at them.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/4abvj2b

@todayonlinesg

Crazy why anyhow beat up people?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(12-03-2024, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Crazy why anyhow beat up people?

It is even crazier that the police claimed that the assault was not an arrestable offence and the victim was advised to "pursue the matter" i.e. engage a lawyer to sue the assailants. If this is indeed true, then something is really rotten in the state of S'pore.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(12-03-2024, 06:43 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is even crazier that the police claimed that the assault was not an arrestable offence and the victim was advised to "pursue the matter" i.e. engage a lawyer to sue the assailants. If this is indeed true, then something is really rotten in the state of S'pore.

This is why people troll on the police " We are NOT gangster , we are ACS BOYS! "

Here also got crazy ah pek germsty
Must be boring his wife ran away so comes here attack people

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️