8-vehicle accident on AYE near Alexandra Road; 2 taken to hospital

8-vehicle accident on AYE near Alexandra Road; 2 taken to hospital

The police and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to the accident involving eight cars along AYE towards Marina Coastal Expressway, before Alexandra Road, at about 12.10pm.

READ: https://bit.ly/3WJQtB0

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Another 1505?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Never check Chinese calendar.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

First car must have good reason else jail and cane the driver. Big Grin

Min 4 strokes for each limb.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

I encounter inconsiderate, careless, reckless and clueless drivers almost daily. Yesterday, a van driver was touching the screen of his mounted mobile phone and swerved into my lane. I honked and took evasive action to prevent a collision. This morning, a woman made a U-turn without checking for traffic which had the right of way, causing me to jam on my brakes.  In both cases, all I received for preventing an accident were rude gestures from the offending drivers because I used my horn!

Fault of certain oppositions.

Our roads are International standard. How can it have so many accidents?

At which hour did this accident took place? Is it a timing where accident will take place?

(13-05-2024, 01:57 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Our roads are International standard. How can it have so many accidents?

Many of the drivers hail from Third World Countries such as India, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, China etc. 

SG many impatient driver, refuse to keep a safe distance even at high speed.

(13-05-2024, 02:09 PM)wulala Wrote:  SG many impatient driver, refuse to keep a safe distance even at high speed.

I can never understand such behaviour when they are driving such expensive cars. 

Yes all the kiasu mentality with tailgating to prevent others from going in front of them....

I live by 2 simple rules while driving: keep a safe distance and do not speed. Thank God that I have never been in an accident after driving for 34 years.

(13-05-2024, 02:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I can never understand such behaviour when they are driving such expensive cars. 

money is more valuable than their life bah.