Poor and middle class should grab offer price cny goodies. Behave like a beggar.

I grab some offer items for my kids. If you live in hdb, low or middle income, you should grab some like me. No money don't afraid lost face, you already got nothing to lost. Behave like a beggar. Beg if you must.

[Image: 20230122-141649.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like joyce_tay's post

Next week u go supermarket will sell cheap or back to Normal days mah

In fact now why people never so hype about CNY goodies is partly Normal days you can buy to eat. Not just only CNY and some more you will be paying EXTRA during CNY for the Same products.

(22-01-2023, 02:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Next week u go supermarket will sell cheap or back to Normal days mah

In fact now why people never so hype about CNY goodies is partly Normal days you can buy to eat. Not just only CNY and some more you will be paying EXTRA during CNY for the Same products.

You are right, we don't have to eat these snacks during CNY, but can eat  them off the CNY season.........and it cost so  much cheaper.............. Clapping nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-01-2023, 02:28 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right, we don't have to eat these snacks during CNY, but can eat  them off the CNY season.........and it cost so  much cheaper.............. Clapping nudie

I always remember my Rich Uncle say , " Every day is CNY to me "

Later than I know what he mean ..... indirectly claim RICH people , EVERY DAY IS CNY FOR THEM.

(22-01-2023, 02:21 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  I grab some offer items for my kids. If you live in hdb, low or middle income, you should grab some like me. No money don't afraid lost face, you already got nothing to lost. Behave like a beggar. Beg if you must.

that is how some of these people become rich

(22-01-2023, 02:45 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  that is how some of these people become rich
My only goal is to survive the next day. I guess this is the plight of many singaporeans.
[+] 4 users Like joyce_tay's post

(22-01-2023, 02:21 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  I grab some offer items for my kids. If you live in hdb, low or middle income, you should grab some like me. No money don't afraid lost face, you already got nothing to lost. Behave like a beggar. Beg if you must.

These snacks are unhealthy. Don't spend too much on them.

(22-01-2023, 02:53 PM)winbig Wrote:  These snacks are unhealthy. Don't spend too much on them.
A hungry man is an angry man. Poor folks like us don't have the luxury of choosing what to eat. Thanks for your concern.
[+] 1 user Likes joyce_tay's post

(22-01-2023, 03:22 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  A hungry man is an angry man. Poor folks like us don't have the luxury of choosing what to eat. Thanks for your concern.

Wrong. If poor then all the more u should choose correctly. Poor cannot afford to see doctor. So should choose to eat more vegetables which are healthier rather than spend on these unhealthy food

Myanmar Maids have better life than citizens

where we are seen as beggars and cannot even afford to eat 4 bowls of rice

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(22-01-2023, 04:02 PM)winbig Wrote:  Wrong. If poor then all the more u should choose correctly. Poor cannot afford to see doctor. So should choose to eat more vegetables which are healthier rather than spend on these unhealthy food
My main concern is affordability. I think the health risk from vaccination is 10 times worst than these food. As a housewife, I never need to go for vaccination. I am healthier than most people in this sense. Don't vaccinate yourself.

Look poor,,, but dream rich ?

(22-01-2023, 02:28 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right, we don't have to eat these snacks during CNY, but can eat  them off the CNY season.........and it cost so  much cheaper.............. Clapping nudie

not all can eat at off CNY season.

yushen (raw fish salad) is 1 of them.

(22-01-2023, 04:02 PM)winbig Wrote:  Wrong. If poor then all the more u should choose correctly. Poor cannot afford to see doctor. So should choose to eat more vegetables which are healthier rather than spend on these unhealthy food

Quite true, we don't have so much money to see a doctor and get hospitalized............therefore we need to eat well, a well-balanced food and exercise, that the way to keep healthy and strong................ Big Grin

I also bought Lukam 10 for $5.15 at Fair price. Nice amd sweet which is Good value.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Grabing those goodies is unwise. 
After getting them, you would not want to waste them, so just eat. 
What's in them? 
Sugar, butter, flour.... Nuts.

(23-01-2023, 08:54 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Grabing those goodies is unwise. 
What's in them? 

Sugar butter and flour are all carbohydrates.......which is bad for the body, we need proteins to build up our muscles.................. Laughing

(23-01-2023, 08:54 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Grabing those goodies is unwise. 
What's in them? 
sugar is in your coffee or tea, flour and butter in your bread. You mcdonalds junk food is worst than these. 

What is unhealthy about McDonald's?

Each meal from McDonald's is high in calories, high fats, and contains a lot of salt. Too much of all of that can be negative towards your health. It can cause heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, and many other health problems.  

Your vaccination is 10 times worst than all of the above. You can suddenly drop dead anytime.

Don’t understand why need to buy the rabbits fish 3x the price during the CNY?

Because of our traditions,
Everyone knows who he is and what is expected him to do.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

During CNY you see those Chinese buy and buy like going to run out of food soon. Those shops keep clearing their goodies with discount.

yesterday bought 3 bottles of cockies for S$8.

crying

(24-01-2023, 09:49 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  During CNY you see those Chinese buy and buy like going to run out of food soon. Those shops keep clearing their goodies with discount.

Those cookie vendors needs to get rid of their stock and give big discounts, else the cookies will spoil............. Big Grin