Portugal vs Morocco live update....Morocco wins 1:0 !!!

Will they bring in Ronaldo in the 2nd half? 
Too many long passes by Portugal.

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Either a draw at 2-2 or a Morrocco win 3-1.

(10-12-2022, 11:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  FA bet for a Porky:Argg final

So Porky must be knocked out 

Cos FA very yaya kapala

I never bet but I want to see “ FIFA script is it true Final is Argentina vs Portugal Messi vs CR

Ronaldo is on. The Portugal coach is smart. If Ronaldo scores, it is a great substitution. If he doesn't, it will be Ronaldo's fault that Portugal loses.

Portugal suddenly liven up after CR join the game.
High chance they will equalise soon.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

[Image: C72-C021-D-7-A27-4543-BA08-6-A718-F454-FB2.png]

Portugal trying so so hard
Just can't score
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(11-12-2022, 12:45 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Portugal trying so so hard
Just can't score

Looks like Morocco can play against France in Semi final
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

pork-choo-gal zero coordination and communication

I bet Morocco win 1-0 and goal difference less than 1.5 goal
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

Wow another upset Morocco wins 1 :0

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(11-12-2022, 01:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow another upset Morocco wins 1 :0

All the popular teams go home, Germany, Spain, Brazil and now Portugal
[+] 3 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

Well done, Morocco, the first African team reach semi final

(11-12-2022, 12:48 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Looks like Morocco can play against France in Semi final

Nah I never watch but suspect Morocco after score play defensive ?

I don’t think they can win WC
They might force PK if can’t score play luck again
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(11-12-2022, 01:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow another upset Morocco wins 1 :0

When I was young watch soccer influenced by my late dad he told me ball is round anything can happen. E.g he told me Holland of 1974 is so strong they beat so many good teams even Brazil only to be defeated by Germany in the finals. Furthermore Holland score very early on so the Cup is quite confirm they take but whistle blow is Germany 2 Holland 1.

Yesterday I see Brazil score I off tv as forgone conclusion and guess what Croatia equalised and go on the penalties. Ball is indeed round so mystic and charm so many generation of soccer fans.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(11-12-2022, 12:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Portugal suddenly liven up after CR join the game.
High chance they will equalise soon.

That is no good. Depending on Ronaldo to be the goal getter is unproductive. Ronaldo will be marked to the max. It is better for everyone in the team to be able to score goals from defenders to midfielders to forwards.

(11-12-2022, 01:03 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah I never watch but suspect Morocco after score play defensive ?

I don’t think they can win WC
They might force PK if can’t score play luck again

No need to win WC,  can reach semi final is already a big win for them.

England will pack up after the match

(11-12-2022, 01:08 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  England will pack up after the match

England will be at the final

England will pack up and leave and taking the world cup back home with them

(11-12-2022, 01:10 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  England will be at the final

England will pack up and leave and taking the world cup back home with them

[Image: FCEE904-F-1063-4275-899-A-DE53-A02652-D2.png]

(11-12-2022, 01:02 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  All the popular teams go home, Germany, Spain, Brazil and now Portugal

Times is changing, typical soccer powerhouse are now getting kicked out by upcoming African,Asian team cool isn't it? I still thought I won't witness till the day I grow old and die but it is coming earlier than I expected.

(11-12-2022, 01:02 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Well done, Morocco, the first African team reach semi final

Once they become famous they will start Kelong like Nigeria team .. The Kelong king 

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(11-12-2022, 01:19 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Once they become famous they will start Kelong like Nigeria team .. The Kelong king 

Laughing

Moroccans are Arab people, different from Nigerian scammers, many of them play in France.

(11-12-2022, 01:18 AM)sgh Wrote:  Times is changing, typical soccer powerhouse are now getting kicked out by upcoming African,Asian team cool isn't it? I still thought I won't witness till the day I grow old and die but it is coming earlier than I expected.

Many of the players are too old already, must get new blood.

I think France will beat England 2-1

(11-12-2022, 01:21 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Moroccans are Arab people, different from Nigerian scammers, many of them play in France.

All Rich players like Brazil also Kelong … never trust all this teams .. see see for entertainment can liao don’t toooooo serious 

Big Grin

(11-12-2022, 01:25 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  All Rich players like Brazil also Kelong … never trust all this teams .. see see for entertainment can liao don’t toooooo serious 

Big Grin

Argentina the next Kelong team … mark my words …thanks me later 

Big Grin

(11-12-2022, 01:23 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many of the players are too old already, must get new blood.

Agree and this all depend on the coach to make the daring move. Germany was in this situation years ago until the coach replace all ageing players with young players but this is costly as initial investment may not pay off like maybe first round knocked out already. This WC Germany has a good mix but still send packing first round. Germany as soccer powerhouse are in decline. I am a Germany fan btw from Rudi Voeller, Juergen Klinsmann, Thomas Hassler, Lothar Matteus etc era start following them in WC and European Cup. Later Germany batch a few surprises but not as good IMHO. My late Dad is into the 70's - 80's Germany team instead haha

(11-12-2022, 01:16 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: FCEE904-F-1063-4275-899-A-DE53-A02652-D2.png]

hello
 dont live in the past
the future is england will be at the final

[Image: 1982.jpg]