Post Easter Viewing : Jesus of Nazareth [Full Movie]

This 40yr old movie....just happen to come across and watched ..very good like Bible comes alive 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

👍 good I think I watched liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-04-2023, 08:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This 40yr old movie....just happen to come across and watched ..very good like Bible comes alive 

bro...............go see Star Wars and Harry Potter better lah..................Darth Vader and Harry Potter are more REAL................ Rotfl

Easter is not yet over, today is Easter Monday, a public holiday in many countries but Spore…tmr is Easter Tuesday public holiday of some countries.

I urge the garment to introduce Easter Monday holiday on top of Good Friday like most of countries have been doing. That’s the full set, if not it is like eating a main course without soup.

(10-04-2023, 11:51 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I urge the garment to introduce Easter Monday holiday on top of Good Friday like most of countries have been doing. That’s the full set, if not it is like eating a main course without soup.

Spore is a multi-racial and religion country. If this faith has so many days, soon other faiths will demand the same treatment and then Spore govt rugi as too many public holidays in a year make Spore not competitive enough so earn less monies. Earn less monies Spore govt cannot afford to let that happen!

(10-04-2023, 08:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This 40yr old movie....just happen to come across and watched ..very good like Bible comes alive 

can you see jesus mary carrying him angel on mary's head. photo taken on 1.1.20. NEW YEAR b4 covid 19. 

[Image: Screenshot-20230410-120826-Photos.jpg]

Old movies very natural

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-04-2023, 12:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore is a multi-racial and religion country. If this faith has so many days, soon other faiths will demand the same treatment and then Spore govt rugi as too many public holidays in a year make Spore not competitive enough so earn less monies. Earn less monies Spore govt cannot afford to let that happen!

Other countries like Australia, Canada and NZ are also multiracial, there are people from 200+ countries migrated there. There are big population of Muslim there also, mosques are everywhere. Chinese temples are also everywhere.

(10-04-2023, 01:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Other countries like Australia, Canada and NZ are also multiracial, there are people from 200+ countries migrated there. There are big population of Muslim there also, mosques are everywhere.

Other countries MP earn the same kind of pay as Spore MP ?

(10-04-2023, 12:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore is a multi-racial and religion country. If this faith has so many days, soon other faiths will demand the same treatment and then Spore govt rugi as too many public holidays in a year make Spore not competitive enough so earn less monies. Earn less monies Spore govt cannot afford to let that happen!

Our old mindset has to change, working long hours doesn’t mean we are more competitive. In Germany people don’t allow to surf internet and use social media during office hours, Germans always get work done during office hours and never stay back after hours. And every year they take long holidays (2-3 weeks each) twice a year. Germany is more efficient than Singapore despite that they don’t work long hours and enjoy long holidays. In the recent news Britain is talking about 4 day work per week, shouldn’t Spore learn from others on how to work more efficiently and promote work life balance at workplaces?

(10-04-2023, 11:51 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I urge the garment to introduce Easter Monday holiday on top of Good Friday like most of countries have been doing. That’s the full set, if not it is like eating a main course without soup.

Then MidAutumn Festival got to be holiday also!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(10-04-2023, 01:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Then MidAutumn Festival got to be holiday also!  Laughing

What about Qing Ming and Dragon Boat Festival?

(10-04-2023, 01:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Our old mindset has to change, working long hours doesn’t mean we are more competitive. In Germany people don’t allow to surf internet and use social media during office hours, Germans always get work done during office hours and never stay back after hours. And every year they take long holidays (2-3 weeks each) twice a year. Germany is more efficient than Singapore despite that they don’t work long hours and enjoy long holidays. In the recent news Britain is talking about 4 day work per week, shouldn’t Spore learn from others on how to work more efficiently and promote work life balance at workplaces?

Mindset change is very hard. Now work from home is no longer default and my company has "removed" and all ask to go back to office. My HQ is S.Africa and imagine it is helmed by some old fashioned thinking top ppl. In fact can do a survey on Spore companies how many still retain WFH and how many has silently "removed" it. I know civil service is on WFH half half depending on job scope.

Good Friday is not a federal holiday in the United States, but it is recognized as a legal holiday in some states. However, Easter Monday is not a federal holiday or a legal holiday in the United States, and it is not widely observed as a holiday.

Some schools and businesses may close on Good Friday, and some government offices may close early. However, most businesses and government offices are open on Easter Monday, and it is generally considered a regular workday.

It's worth noting that holidays and their observance can vary depending on the state, city, or organization. So, it's always best to check with your local government or employer for their holiday schedule.