Greedy New PAP using SAME OLD TRICKS NOT BORING? JUST TODAY MOM CLAIM 90K JOBS

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ch-2178816

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/j...n-june-mom

Yesterday debate on Jobs, foreigner talents.

Today As usual Expected " fake positive news from MOM "  Laughing
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Last quarter to this quarter something 16200 lost.

Revealing selected data and creatively representation always hides the truth

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 11:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ch-2178816

I never trust any datas or statistics they released.  Self declared and give figures whatever they like.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(15-09-2021, 11:58 AM)singlon Wrote:  Last quarter to this quarter something 16200 lost.

The more Greedy PAP fake GDP, Employment good despite Covi19 , the more openly people see how they " fake "

Few days back USA side already report their local retail seriously hit.
Employment rate still not good etc.

even India they ownself claim despite GDP good but still at risk

(15-09-2021, 12:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I never trust any datas or statistics they released.  Self declared and give figures whatever they like.

Ownself create Jobs from the expense of Public funds yet again to brag themselves.

Look at SDA and new post call Tray Return ambassador. These are the jobs so call new job perhaps which MOM claim

It is just a number which cannot be varified!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

This is why SPH is losing $$$? Thinking
Who still believe their "ghost" story?
There are magicians inside...

Ownself check ownself, data can be trusted?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Recently secretlab claim create extra jobs , So I go check
as ususal

this experience , that experience.

Let's be honest if you are secretlab boss. You will hire a newbie so call attend skillfuture this and that?
On the job training?

I will rather interview more get those who used to do those job task as they do have experience before
or worst come to worst come to hire CECA cheaper yet got experiences.

(15-09-2021, 11:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ch-2178816

1. What kind of jobs are these.....are these jobs suitable for Singaporeans with sufficient high pay?

2. It is easy to create massive number of jobs of low quality as Singapore has no minimum wage.

3. There are other numbers we need to measure like under employment, degree holders who are unemployed, number of low wage workers etc.

4. A number like this means nothing in isolation.it does not get to the problems faced by S'poreans ...it only obscure problems.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(15-09-2021, 12:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. What kind of jobs are these.....are these jobs suitable for Singaporeans with sufficient high pay?

2. It is easy to create massive number of jobs of low quality as Singapore has no minimum wage.

3. There are other numbers we need to measure like under employment, degree holders who are unemployed, number of low wage workers etc.

4. A number like this means nothing in isolation.it does not get to the problems faced by S'poreans ...it only obscure problems.

Any idiot in Primary 1 can create 20 million freelance jobs ie as tuition teachers with no students, jobless PHV drivers, full-time housewives . . .

Don't need "illiterate lousy " Ministers from PAP to do this.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

SO call got jobs is Gov ownself create out from using Public funds yet again....come out SDA, Tray Return ambassador.....

Dont worry ..next week figure will be 89999. I found a job.

My Uncle told me year end quite a lot SMC going to close.
This is why MOM claim those company have 10 staffs if going to retrench have to report.

Who and why must report? Report record? Yet opposition ask for data, claim got data check here blah blah

90k jobs is no big deal because MOM just tightened the FWs Quota to reserve the Top 30 Unwanted Lousy jobs for us. 

This kind of PAP Education do not even need to use Data Analytics to do. As I said, If they are sincere, just look at the job applicants, and the bulk lies or 80% falls between $8k to $11k range. That is why I think Leong said to raise EP min salary to $10k.

They raise the min salary criteria to $4500/ mth to only save the jobs for fresh and young grads. But the bulk of mid- career are still affected with NO Schemes, NOTHING to buffer and worse, face 22 Job Discrimination.

Lim SS failed to clean- up. JoTeo just lay eggs. Now Tan SL also bo- charp. Lawrence just quack around.

[Image: LW-3-points-to-address-dnside-of-Open-Ec...ept-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-09-2021, 10:57 AM)Ola Wrote:  90k jobs is no big deal because MOM just tightened the FWs Quota to reserve the Top 30 Unwanted Lousy jobs for us. 

This kind of PAP Education do not even need to use Data Analytics to do. As I said, If they are sincere, just look at the job applicants, and the bulk lies or 80% falls between $8k to $11k range. That is why I think Leong said to raise EP min salary to $10k.

They raise the min salary criteria to $4500/ mth to only save the jobs for fresh and young grads. But the bulk of mid- career are still affected with NO Schemes, NOTHING to buffer and worse, face 22 Job Discrimination.

Lim SS failed to clean- up. JoTeo just lay eggs. Now Tan SL also bo- charp. Lawrence just quack around.

[Image: LW-3-points-to-address-dnside-of-Open-Ec...ept-21.png]

I feel is more " temp " not perm job partly the companies are just buying time once Covi19 tone down , Gov open more boarders , they will change to Perm job instead currently temp.

When our growth engine of oil, gas and marine sector kaput, Uber was around to absolve all the pmets that were out of jobs. Eversince has any of these pmets found any decent jobs while the foreign talent continue to keep their EP jobs? Our pmets are greatly disadvantage from getting these EP holders job because them EP holders and their employers pay only a token sum for cpf contribution. Make it the same rates as these pmets to redress the great divide. Only then will we see 'when the tide goes out we know who is swimming naked'. Ceca terms never mentioned such cpf rates and high time to get things right to favour our local pmets forces.

This current PAP Always like this as usual using mainstream media since been control by them

Every single time if sometime negative happen , next day surely they will make out some positive news.