Did WP just fired both of them ?

(21-07-2023, 09:19 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Basically all 4 are F*CKING PIGS in Politics ! Big Grin

'....all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others....'.

[Image: animalfarmpic.crop_300x225_0%2C20.preview.jpg]

Now we know ministers' jobs are mostly for themselves than for the people...Singapore is doomed. Worst is that we still got Mayors.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(21-07-2023, 01:27 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Now we know ministers' jobs are mostly for themselves than for the people...Singapore is doomed. Worst is that we still got Mayors.

This is the concern any one would be asking....The impression now is those 4 PIGS were being "protected" by their party leadership....which have admitted being aware of the hanky pankies for sometime.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(21-07-2023, 05:05 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is the concern any one would be asking....The impression now is those 4 PIGS were being "protected" by their party leadership....which have admitted being aware of the hanky pankies for sometime.

Time for by election liao lah! Big Grin ALL reshuffle lah!

Don't let the IB distract you.. Which is more serious?

1) Minister investigated by CPIB for wrongdoing
2) Ministers who took advantge of sinkie by renting govt properties at cut off price
3) Speaker/MP having an affair

IB are trying to distract you from 1 and 2..

As for 3, the 4 parties only have to be accountable to their spouses and seek their forgiveness.. As for the 80 year old driver who bite the hands that feed him, get him show his ugly face in public lah. See who else dare to employ him.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-07-2023, 05:25 PM)Dan Wrote:  Any more Schroder?  Keep it coming

One of WP's key member now in ICU....

The future of this organisation under Singh is increasing on shaky ground after lossing 2 "popular" party members...

No thanks to lousy and spineless leaders.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013