Deaf woman finds cruel note on her receipt at a Coffee Chain

https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/deaf-wo...6f046fb18d

We should not take her story at face value. It could really be the case that she was a very difficult customer. Nowadays people just put up a one-sided story and others will swarm to her side even when they do not know the full story.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Foolish of the staff even if the customer is indeed a difficult one.

(25-05-2022, 08:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We should not take her story at face value. It could really be the case that she was a very difficult customer. Nowadays people just put up a one-sided story and others will swarm to her side even when they do not know the full story.

She was a most difficult customer indeed.  The staff could hear perfectly what she said.  But she could not hear what they said.  They asked her the same question several times, but she probably lip-read wrong, and they had to repeat.  She prolly replied wrongly, time and again, and the staff thought she was either stupid or trying to be funny.  They did not know that she was hearing impaired.

You need to learn "empathy", but if you really cannot learn that, then post less.  You don't have to shoot your mouth off every time a new thread is started.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(25-05-2022, 11:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She was a most difficult customer indeed.  The staff could hear perfectly what she said.  But she could not hear what they said.  They asked her the same question several times, but she probably lip-read wrong, and they had to repeat.  She prolly replied wrongly, time and again, and the staff thought she was either stupid or trying to be funny.  They did not know that she was hearing impaired.

You need to learn "empathy", but if you really cannot learn that, then post less.  You don't have to shoot your mouth off every time a new thread is started.

I did not say who is right or who is wrong, so what's this thing about empathy? I'm just saying that often there's a story behind that we do not know, and it is not right to jump to conclusion based on her story alone.

And of course, you will not know. Because you often like to jump to conclusion yourself.

(25-05-2022, 11:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She was a most difficult customer indeed.  The staff could hear perfectly what she said.  But she could not hear what they said.  They asked her the same question several times, but she probably lip-read wrong, and they had to repeat.  She prolly replied wrongly, time and again, and the staff thought she was either stupid or trying to be funny.  They did not know that she was hearing impaired.

My empathy for u..

[Image: tumblr_o5wxbpsjfz1s02vreo1_400.gif]

Smile

sign of the time.
there is nervousness and uncertainty in the air
leading to psychosis

(25-05-2022, 11:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I did not say who is right or who is wrong, so what's this thing about empathy? I'm just saying that often there's a story behind that we do not know, and it is not right to jump to conclusion based on her story alone.

And of course, you will not know. Because you often like to jump to conclusion yourself.

Obviously, I'd hit the bull's eye.  That's the reason for your defensive response.  Oh well, never mind.  Everybody here can see.. Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love