Powell will increase interest rate this year

from yesterday how he speak , indirectly sound will increase.

More and more countries are abandoning USD.
Excess USD will fly back to US. This will cause high inflation. Dont increase rate, how to fight inflation?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://watcher.guru/news/brics-21-count...ar-in-2023

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-02-2024, 07:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  More and more countries are abandoning USD.
Excess USD will fly back to US. This will cause high inflation. Dont increase rate, how to fight inflation?

Smile lol I waiting to see those what Financial advisors, Property agents going to Flip their words again when Powell increase interest rate this year since they claim will not.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-02-2024, 07:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile lol I waiting to see those what Financial advisors, Property agents going to Flip their words again when Powell increase interest rate this year since they claim will not.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(01-02-2024, 07:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile lol I waiting to see those what Financial advisors, Property agents going to Flip their words again when Powell increase interest rate this year since they claim will not.

I already said many times, rate cannot suka suka change direction. You think so easy to fight inflation monster. The only reason for rate to drop is market collapsing.

did he said would raise rate ? I thought he said to hold and not cut in March

(01-02-2024, 10:52 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  did he said would raise rate ? I thought he said to hold and not cut in March

He say the same like last year end " See How " , so far he claim no need but base on current war , inflation etc misc stuffs you never know he might increase another round.

(01-02-2024, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  from yesterday how he speak , indirectly sound will increase.

stock will crash,,, song bor???

(02-02-2024, 12:47 AM)victortan Wrote:  stock will crash,,, song bor???

need to crash so another group of people will short , always two sides of players.

(01-02-2024, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  from yesterday how he speak , indirectly sound will increase.

The main point is when not if, however he said not so soon.