Power point

Where can I find a easy way to learn power slides?

(28-03-2023, 08:33 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Where can I find a easy way to learn power slides?

try youtube. i learned from there. not a beginner but most of the tutorials there helped to elevate the quality of my PPT. It is free and easy to follow. There are many channels available to guide you through, for quick start watch the shorts.
[+] 1 user Likes lakshsony's post

I am using canva(and its free) to do up my presentation slides. can consider this alternatively too~
[+] 1 user Likes Runforestrun19's post

how about visio do flowchart? anyone familiarilar on this

(01-06-2024, 06:27 PM)Raintree Wrote:  how about visio do flowchart? anyone familiarilar on this

I used to do quite a bit of flowchart with Visio but has stopped using it for a long time. I believe there are plenty of Visio courses in youtube.

Ignore List: Oyk

(02-06-2024, 08:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I used to do quite a bit of flowchart with Visio but has stopped using it for a long time. I believe there are plenty of Visio courses in youtube.

ok, i scare i am too slow to learn.

Try checking out some YouTube tutorials. They break down the steps really well, and you can practice along with them. Also, if you can, find an empty parking lot to practice in—lots of space and no obstacles.