Praying Mantis Kung Fu beginner clobbers MMA veteran fighter

This guy only kearn praying mantis kung fu for 9 months can easily defeat MMA fighter

Don't be deceive by videos showing fake kung fu vs MMA where the fake master is defeated after 5 mins.

Real kung fu is refined for 4 thousand years is far superior to MMA. So long as you take a person ho trained under a genuine master he can defeat MMA fighters easily.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hehehehahaha>>>><<<<<<< Rotfl

Those two angmos are amateurs at best and if there's a Japanese style belt grading, one would be white and the other yellow. Still a nong nong way from orange, green, blue, brown, black lorh.

Btw, the fake Kung Fu masters weren't defeated in under 5 minutes though you wouldn't be wrong, mathematically, to say they were defeated in less than 3 hours either.

In truth, they were taken down in less than 10 seconds! Lol!  Rotfl

If you pit Ip Man against Muay Thai boxers like Saenchai or Buakaw, your movie hero would enter the ring vertically and come out of it horizontally.

Bruce Lee learned Wing Chun and knew it couldn't take on other martial arts. It's full of theory like your Econs 101 but that's about it. Bruce took the techniques of other martial arts to develop his own jitkoondo.

BJJ fighters like the Gracies would destroy Ip Man in 9 seconds with a rear naked choke or arm bar. 

To take a BJJ figter and defeat him, you need a judo master or a top wrestler. 

Yi Long had an impressive record but he didn't train in Tai Chi or Wing Chun or he wouldn't have lasted.

You watched too many scripted Chinese kungfu films which invariably showed Tai Chi stances and movements for the optics and Wing Chun at close range for more optics because chewren loved to watch...

Yours Truly holds a black belt in Karate and trained in some judo and Muay Thai as well. Nao I do Tai Chi and have developed my own form which combines the Yang, Wu, Sun and Chen styles..... only for gentle exercise.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

No use one lah. All my nephews and nieces hv black belt tkd before psle. Dun think they can do street fight

Tkd is for show.

Bodyguards for our President, for exampur, are never hired from tkd fighters. They learned karate.

And certainly not kungfu lorh.

(04-07-2024, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Hehehehahaha>>>><<<<<<< Rotfl

Those two angmos are amateurs at best and if there's a Japanese style belt grading, one would be white and the other yellow. Still a nong nong way from orange, green, blue, brown, black lorh.

Btw, the fake Kung Fu masters weren't defeated in under 5 minutes though you wouldn't be wrong, mathematically, to say they were defeated in less than 3 hours either.

In truth, they were taken down in less than 10 seconds! Lol!  Rotfl

If you pit Ip Man against Muay Thai boxers like Saemchai or Buakaw, your movie hero would enter the ring vertically and come out of it horizontally.

Bruce Lee learned Wing Chun and knew it couldn't take on other martial arts. It's full of theory like your Econs 101 but that's about it. Bruce took the techniques of other martial arts to develop his own jitkoondo.

BJJ fighters like the Gracies would destroy Ip Man in 9 seconds with a rear naked choke or arm bar. 

To take a BJJ fugter and defeat him, you need a judo master or a top wrestler. 

You watched too many scripted Chinese kungfu films which invariably shows Tai Chi stances and movements for the optics and Wing Chun at close range. 

Yours Truly holds a black belt in Karate and trained in sone judo and Muay Thai as well. Nao I do Tai Chi and have developed my own form which combines the Yang, Wu, Sun and Chen styles..... only for gentle exercise.

Please check before commenting.

Fact is Kung Fun existed for 4000 years and been refined over a long period. It is not easy to learn 

Former MMA champion said he just learn a bit of kung fu and had a big edge over his opponents ...a testimony to the potency of Kung Fu.

There are many attempts to discredit kjng fu using fake practitioners who are defeated within 5 min. True authentic masters will not go and participate in such circus because tehy can easily harm the MMA opponent and do not wish to damage a popular art form.

Even a low ranking kung fu practioner so long as he learn the authentic art form when sent to MMA defeats one opponent after another....watch video below.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Both so out of shape fighters? If I'm a martial arts guy or MMA fighter, I'll make sure I'm in great shape cos need to bare body for fights leh...

(04-07-2024, 10:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please check before commenting.

Fact is Kung Fun existed for 4000 years and been refined over a long period. It is not easy to learn 

Former MMA champion said he just learn a bit of kung fu and had a big edge over his opponents ...a testimony to the potency of Kung Fu.

There are many attempts to discredit kjng fu using fake practitioners who are defeated within 5 min. True authentic masters will not go and participate in such circus because tehy can easily harm the MMA opponent and do not wish to damage a popular art form.

Even a low ranking kung fu practioner so long as he learn the authentic art form when sent to MMA defeats one opponent after another....watch video below.

Can you tell me which Martial Art you learned?

True kungfu masters will not enter the cage because they don't want to hurt their opponent is>>>>>>>>>Boo Sheet.

Chen TaiChi grandmasters who hold a 9th duan like Chen Xiaowang and Chen Zhenlei would be on a stretcher on the way to the emergency room in less than 10 seconds, not 'five meeneets' Rolleyes

You are living in a world of fantasy from watching too many old actresses meditating in Mt Emei and some other actor-hermits who don't fight but will only take disciples because they are just too powerful. If they move their palm only a little, you'd be sent flying from the force of their qi. Wow oh wow. 

Taim to grow up.  Rolleyes

(04-07-2024, 10:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Can you tell me which Martial Art you learned?

True kungfu masters will not enter the cage because they don't want to hurt their opponent is>>>>>>>>>Boo Sheet.

Chen TaiChi grandmasters who hold a 9th duan like Chen Xiaowang and Chen Zhenlei would be on a stretcher on the way to the emergency room in less than 10 seconds, not 'five meeneets' Rolleyes

You are living in a world of fantasy from watching too many old actresses meditating in Mt Emei and some other actor-hermits who don't fight but will only take disciples because they are just too powerful. If they move their palm only a little, you'd be sent flying from the force of their qi. Wow oh wow. 

Taim to grow up.  Rolleyes

Can you for F...k sake write proper England?

Dun try to act cute by having wrong spellings

Other people do it because their content is cute, so it flowed smoothly, but for you, it is plain stewpig

Grow up, write properly, for fcuk sake, LOSER!

(04-07-2024, 10:40 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Can you for F...k sake write proper England?

Dun try to act cute by having wrong spellings

Other people do it because their content is cute, so it flowed smoothly, but for you, it is plain stewpig

Grow up, write properly, for fcuk sake, LOSER!

My England sparing ish all purrfect.

If chiu see any word which ish spelled differently, it's theirs which ish rong. Love

(04-07-2024, 10:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  My England sparing ish all purrfect.

If chiu see any word which ish spelled differently, it's theirs which ish rong. Love

You should take a time machine and go back to see your father to give him a condom

(04-07-2024, 10:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  One second please.

I need to take a time machine and go back to see my father to give him a condom

Brb.

No worries. We'll wait for chiu. Laughter-68

Actually regardless of whichever type of martial arts, the most important thing is 耐打 durability.

(04-07-2024, 09:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This guy only kearn praying mantis kung fu for 9 months can easily defeat MMA fighter

Don't be deceive by videos showing fake kung fu vs MMA where the fake master is defeated after 5 mins.

Real kung fu is refined for 4 thousand years is far superior to MMA. So long as you take a person ho trained under a genuine master he can defeat MMA fighters easily.

That fat guy is just executing an elbow strike which anyone can master in 10 minutes. What 10 months training and 4000 years are you smoking?     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Simi martial arts gimmicks only, most important is hit the right spot at the right time.

Confused

Need some advice if black belt but scared to gpgt latest mRNA jab to fight covid doomsday black tongue white lung variants means what? Tongue

Sterner stuff? Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

https://youtube.com/shorts/qRZQMxrnjqs?s..._3UwCS5Obq

金钟罩,铁布衫,童子功

(04-07-2024, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yours Truly holds a black belt in Karate and trained in some judo and Muay Thai as well. Nao I do Tai Chi and have developed my own form which combines the Yang, Wu, Sun and Chen styles..... only for gentle exercise.

BULLSHITE!!

Don't even dare to step into the ring with me, you bloody CECA pundek eunuch.   Laughing

Remember to turn the other cheek when I punched your fat CECA face because REAL Christians do that.

(04-07-2024, 01:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/qRZQMxrnjqs?s..._3UwCS5Obq

金钟罩,铁布衫,童子功

Yr whatever colored belt how to fight with these peepers? He just push you with 1 finger you'll fall and roll on the floor

(04-07-2024, 02:25 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  BULLSHITE!!

Don't even dare to step into the ring with me, you bloody CECA pundek eunuch.   Laughing

Remember to turn the other cheek when I punched your fat CECA face because REAL Christians do that.

[Image: IMG-20221107-WA0007.jpg]

(04-07-2024, 03:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20221107-WA0007.jpg]

Posting cat images means you lost  Laughing

Turn the other cheek for me to whack. Jesus said so. Failing to do that means you are not a Christian LOL!

(04-07-2024, 04:00 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Posting cat images means you lost  Laughing

Turn the other cheek for me to whack.  Jesus said so.  Failing to do that means you are not a Christian LOL!

你奈我何?

[Image: IMG-20230615-WA0018.jpg]

(04-07-2024, 04:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  你奈我何?

[Image: IMG-20230615-WA0018.jpg]

You don't dare to face me in person so I can whack you gao gao.  

Ball less CECA pundek  Laughing

(04-07-2024, 04:34 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  You don't dare to face me in person so I can whack you gao gao.  

Ball less CECA pundek  Laughing

[Image: IMG-20230612-WA0022.jpg]

Sterner stuff ah Sterner stuff lolololol.... Tongue

Touch the heart also know the truth lololololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(04-07-2024, 04:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20230612-WA0022.jpg]

Oyk CECA pukimak BALL-LESS to come out and face me in person.  Can only post cat photos  Laughing

https://youtu.be/lkiCWpjWIR0?si=omT30CTCx_l6DHGd

Kimchee tkd cmi

(05-07-2024, 07:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  https://youtu.be/lkiCWpjWIR0?si=omT30CTCx_l6DHGd

Kimchee tkd cmi

That shaolin guy is strong, may be trained in golden bell. From the looks TKD is completely useless against shaolin or karate because TKD only knows how to kick and dunno how to use the hands. Kicking is very bad strategy against kungfu because whenever he raises one leg to kick, he is very unstable and the kungfu guy just sweep the other leg of the TKD, he fall flat on his back like a sack of shit.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung