Prepaid SIM card registration process tightened to prevent them falling into the

CNA investigates the world of illegal SIM card registration amid recent cases of such fraud, and looks into how Singapore authorities have taken steps to make it harder for the SIM cards to fall into the wrong hands.

Read our report: https://cna.asia/3JufpCZ

When I was holidaying in Asia, these countries also sell our SG SIM card.

It is for their locals to buy and use it when they come to SG.

Those thousands of SIM card, can control out there??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

I thought all prepaid SIM card tied to yr NRIC or travel doc?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Thanks for sharing the report! It's concerning to hear about illegal SIM card registration and the potential risks involved. While authorities are taking steps to address this issue, it's also important for individuals to stay vigilant. On a related note, have you considered using eSIMs as a safer alternative? Simify – Esim USA offers convenient eSIM plans that can be activated instantly via email, providing a secure and hassle-free way to stay connected. Just wanted to share this option in case it's helpful! By the way, I'm new on this forum. It's great to join the discussion and learn from everyone's insights.