Pres. Xi: Some people oversea eat full nothing to do...
Video 

https://streamable.com/w8fcoj

I think he should live up to his own words to let the Taiwan people who are happily living in their own system of govt alone...they have their own currency, system and is economically successful.

They should also put aside  claims of disputed islands and international waters of South China Seas.

They should also stop intrusions into Indian borders that has caused squirmishes.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Based on statements you just made, I would bet that your ancestors are not from China.
[+] 2 users Like lylcnn's post

(18-10-2021, 05:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think he should live up to his own words to let the Taiwan people who are happily living in their own system of govt alone...they have their own currency, system and is economically successful.

They should also put aside  claims of disputed islands and international waters of South China Seas.

They should also stop intrusions into Indian borders that has caused squirmishes.

U have never live thru what China and CCP struggles are. You are living in a story world as seen from Internet.

Smile

(18-10-2021, 05:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think he should live up to his own words to let the Taiwan people who are happily living in their own system of govt alone...they have their own currency, system and is economically successful.

You should try to pump out all the shxt your goat daddies panged into your syonan brain. lol

China and Taiwan is one and the same country

Re-unification is inevitable

I say this for the two Koreas too

If Germany can reunify, I don't see why China and Korea cannot

(18-10-2021, 06:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  China and Taiwan is one and the same country

Re-unification is inevitable

I say this for the two Koreas too

If Germany can reunify, I don't see why China and Korea cannot

It is easier said than done... Rotfl

Eleven's inference to 外国人 could be foreigners only.

(18-10-2021, 04:39 PM)theold Wrote:  https://streamable.com/w8fcoj

My hero

You're Indian?

(18-10-2021, 07:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're Indian?

From madras

(18-10-2021, 07:29 PM)EXBB Wrote:  From madras

yr schoolmate?

(18-10-2021, 08:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yr schoolmate?

Toilet cleaner