Preschools, healthcare providers in malls to serve unvaccinated customers

Today better have evidence to back them up when it used the term "anti-vaccination Telegram".. Did the chat group outright say that they are anti-vaccination?

If not, it is defamation to the group.

The same article covered a Ms Siti, which would have been unfairly identified as anti-vaccination.. At the end, it just give the impression that apart from taking nRMA vaccine, govt don't care about those who are not jab, regardless of the reason..

Ms Siti Hamzah, who suffered from severe side effects from her first Pfizer vaccine jab in June, called the measures “really unfair”.

She said that MOH has yet to approve her request to take the Sinovac vaccine under the special access route. She submitted her request three months ago.

Ms Siti said that after the announcement of the measures, she made arrangements to be vaccinated with Sinopharm for about S$100 at a private clinic on Tuesday."

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pr...-hope-more

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post