President Biden will return to masking indoors

As far as the steps he is taking since the president was with the first lady yesterday, he will be masking while indoors and around people in alignment with CDC guidance.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-ret...rmongering

The scientists still dunno people cannot keep jabbing vaccines in order to survive? Science is still following the money? Thinking

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Biden must learn from PM Lee..

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XaXb85DaTNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pF4GadEQVY

(06-09-2023, 09:06 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  The scientists still dunno people cannot keep jabbing vaccines in order to survive? Science is still following the money? Thinking

Disease X is coming.

I don't know which is following which, but I do know that the End of the World is coming. Some of you will mock and laugh at me, I know...it's okie....there will be mockers, sneerers, and Observer.   Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(06-09-2023, 12:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Disease X is coming.  I don't know which is following which, but I do know that the End of the World is coming. Some of you will mock and laugh at me, I know...it's okie....there will be mockers, sneerers, and Observer.  ]
Rotfl

So now we likely to  miss Biden's smile when he attend G20 summit in India over this weekend..

Errr.. does that mean Biden cannot shake Modi's hand..OR  only fist-bump is allowed ?  Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Biden will need to wear mask while "indoor and around people"...

Big Grin

https://youtu.be/0GTqEAM4QzA

(06-09-2023, 12:50 PM)Manthink Wrote:  So now we likely to  miss Biden's smile when he attend G20 summit in India over this weekend..

Errr.. does that mean Biden cannot shake Modi's hand..OR  only fist-bump is allowed ?  Big Grin

Ask me for what?  I don't work in the White House and I don't arrange the POTUS's itinerary.

Just take everything coming out of that place as a warning of something they know which we don't, yet.   Rolleyes

(06-09-2023, 12:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Disease X is coming.

I don't know which is following which, but I do know that the End of the World is coming. Some of you will mock and laugh at me, I know...it's okie....there will be mockers, sneerers, and Observer.   Rotfl
I think we end first. Ppl talking like they vy long life can see the end of the world. 

Those can see very ucky. I think we all up lorry first no chance to witness the end of world.

(06-09-2023, 01:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ask me for what?  I don't work in the White House and I don't arrange the POTUS's itinerary.
Just take everything coming out of that place as a warning of something they know which we don't, yet.   Rolleyes

My bad - I forget you are a nobody and Biden is some old senile who cannot help touching everyone he meets.. Big Grin

(06-09-2023, 01:19 PM)victortan Wrote:  I think we end first. Ppl talking like they vy long life can see the end of the world. 

Those can see very ucky. I think we all up lorry first no chance to witness the end of world.

We are not given to know the hour and the day except the events which would signal that the time is very near

We are living in the end times.

We humans are very proud, egoistic and arrogant. And stubborn. We think we can conquer the moon and now we want to play with the sun. Yet we cannot even live for one nanosecond more when our time is up.

When will we finally realise that we are really that vulnerable and fragile? A brick falling from a height that lands on our head can kill us. A virus...from wildlife or a lab, we can argue about that ad infinitum...but it has killed millions of us.

Still want to iron teeth and not repent and come back to the Creator?

(06-09-2023, 01:54 PM)Manthink Wrote:  My bad - I forget you are a nobody and Biden is some old senile who cannot help touching everyone he meets.. Big Grin

彼此彼此。 Rolleyes

(06-09-2023, 02:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  彼此彼此。 Rolleyes

Nice of you to admit that you are no different from Biden the Bozo... Big Grin

(07-09-2023, 02:38 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Nice of you to admit that you are no different from Biden the Bozo... Big Grin

Biden is the POTUS. What about you?  Rolleyes

(07-09-2023, 03:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Biden is the POTUS. What about you?  Rolleyes

Me? That's the good question - I am someone who live rent free in your brain 24/7  Big Grin

Besides the mask, Biden needs a zip to shut his blundering mouth.

(07-09-2023, 04:50 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Me? That's the good question - I am someone who live rent free in your brain 24/7  Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20230612-WA0022.jpg]

A one time exercise, Did Biden received one package of 4 masks?

Use them responsibly

Do not open them and use it immediately. 
You don't need to.

(07-09-2023, 05:16 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  Besides the mask, Biden needs a zip to shut his blundering mouth.

Me thinks Biden the Bozo actions is just as sticky as his mouth...

Even since becoming president, we had global inflation, European chaos from gaspipe blowing up to war, Falling USD credibility, increasing geopolitical tensions and more show than actions.

Big Grin