President Ford predicted that alamaK will become 1st female president!

https://youtu.be/OlUFdRJd2Hs

You mean Biden will die or incapacitated soon?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

They will.declare Biden dementia?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

On second thought this might come true. No wonder she was given a President's welcoming hospitality with 40 cars motorcade while visiting here. May be PAP already knew?...... Thinking

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Interesting prediction!

(29-08-2021, 02:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  On second thought this might come true. No wonder she was given a President's welcoming hospitality with 40 cars motorcade while visiting here. May be PAP already knew?...... Thinking

I don't think the US is ready for a female president.

(29-08-2021, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think the US is ready for a female president.

I remember you also said before, "i dun think US is ready for a black President" when Obama ran for the post...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(29-08-2021, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I remember you also said before, "i dun think US is ready for a black President" when Obama ran for the post...... Rolleyes

I don't remember saying that.

(29-08-2021, 03:22 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't remember saying that.
Nevermind since that was quite long ago. About Kamala it is not about ready or not ready for a female President. She is already the Vice, a position standing by to take over by default if Biden konks out or incapsitatd and that seems to be happening soon. ......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(29-08-2021, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I remember you also said before, "i dun think US is ready for a black President" when Obama ran for the post...... Rolleyes

very gd memory, that must be 4x2+4+1 more than 13 yrs ago. how can bro debono recall that?

(29-08-2021, 04:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  very gd memory, that must be 4x2+4+1 more than 13 yrs ago. how can bro debono recall that?
Your maths very good...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(29-08-2021, 02:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean Biden will die or incapacitated soon?....... Thinking

part of the plan......the Jews know people won't vote for a woman president .....so use backdoor.......
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(29-08-2021, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think the US is  ready for a female president.

If Joe is gone, the VP will take over automatically.

If she become President, Russia and China will eat her alive and clean.

Smile

(30-08-2021, 11:38 AM)Niubee Wrote:  If she become President, Russia and China will eat her alive and clean.

She can form alliance with India mah!  Laughing

(30-08-2021, 11:38 AM)Niubee Wrote:  If she become President, Russia and China will eat her alive and clean.

I think they can only have the left overs after Trump........... Rolleyes

Carl Jung