President Tharman visited SAF officer cadets undergoing jungle

🏕️ President Tharman visited SAF officer cadets undergoing jungle survival training while on his state visit to Brunei.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3OmwHGR

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Outfield biryani for the president! Sedap!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

I wonder Brunei got chicken? R and R can patronize like Thailand Taiwan etc. Any former officers in this forum can comment? Retired so ok can post hehe
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-01-2024, 03:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Outfield biryani for the president! Sedap!

It looks like the President didn't bring any pineapples for the OCS cadets' dessert.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(28-01-2024, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  I wonder Brunei got chicken? R and R can patronize like Thailand Taiwan etc. Any former officers in this forum can comment? Retired so ok can post hehe

Unfortunately, Brunei only has such chickens. LOL!

[Image: KFC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(28-01-2024, 03:37 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Unfortunately, Brunei only has such chickens. LOL!

I remember read news elsewhere really got men do chicken lar. Later all the chicken suffer fright all die soon after. The men later need to buy chickens double number to compensate the chicken farmer.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-01-2024, 03:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  I remember read news elsewhere really got men do chicken lar. Later all the chicken suffer fright all die soon after. The men later need to buy chickens double number to compensate the chicken farmer.

The chickens would rather run into KFC than be raped by sex maniacs from the SAF!

(28-01-2024, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  I wonder Brunei got chicken? R and R can patronize like Thailand Taiwan etc. Any former officers in this forum can comment? Retired so ok can post hehe

I met some Singaporeans working there while I was in the Navy. They told me weekends many drive to the borders of Sarawak or Sabah for such activities. Seems like there are some border towns there to cater for the males in Brunei who can't even get an alcoholic drink and women.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-01-2024, 03:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I met some Singaporeans working there while I was in the Navy. They told me weekends many drive to the borders of Sarawak or Sabah for such activities. Seems like there are some border towns there to cater for the males in Brunei who can't even get an alcoholic drink and women.    Big Grin

I see. But brown colour skin not so attractive leh at least for me. But for real chicken I prefer roasted chicken as the skin there crispy.

(28-01-2024, 03:59 PM)sgh Wrote:  I see. But brown colour skin not so attractive leh at least for me. But for real chicken I prefer roasted chicken as the skin there crispy.

Those Dayak mei mei in Sabah are very fair and swee hor.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(28-01-2024, 04:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Those Dayak mei mei in Sabah are very fair and swee hor.    Big Grin

Thanks for info check internet fair. But their men quite fierce if say you make the dayak women angry she call her tribal men come whack you and also there got head hunter tribe wait chop off your head so must play safe.

Go there waste our tax money only.

This money can help poor old folk.

Not for botak go here n there nvr generate revenue.

http://tinyurl.com/24jtpsb2

(28-01-2024, 04:05 PM)sgh Wrote:  Thanks for info check internet fair. But their men quite fierce if say you make the dayak women angry she call her tribal men come whack you and also there got head hunter tribe wait chop off your head so must play safe.

No lah, they are Christians and all very civilized people.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

Why saf don send their guys to brazil amazon rain forest for training...always roc, Brunei, aus, kanchanaburi bey sian ah...

(28-01-2024, 09:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No lah, they are Christians and all very civilized people.     Big Grin

I see Israel I scare leh although not Christian but all pray to same God violent followers