President Trump on Ukraine

Now I believe many ppl miss him already…

https://fb.watch/btpzVwUBzo/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

He is indeed a business man…. Big Grin
He is also very wayang.
Who told him go and tear away the Nuclear treaty with Russia when he was still a president.
Otherwise Putin dare not say nuke in high alert.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/o...aty-russia

[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(01-03-2022, 02:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/o...aty-russia

What is the purpose?🤔 
Trying to play balance?🤔
What is the reason that he do this ?🤔

Because he is a puppet of Putin ...putin feels excellent when he was President hence no need to invade.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-03-2022, 03:58 PM)kokee Wrote:  got morons believe thread title? trump still want to be US president in 2024?
use your head, will trump support a invader of communist?
Trump & putin are friends but too bad he is not president.
do not know the source of this site, dont just believe the BS thread title, read the full content, not just 1 line.
whole world excepy communist support Russia, is trump insane now? no way trump to support evil & go against the world, just because of biden.

普京入侵閃電戰失敗,全球制裁淪公敵

普京入侵閃電戰失敗,全球制裁淪公敵

so commies here also miss trump?
trump will never sell away US although he dislikes biden.
Trump make good friends with putin & fatty kim, his target is only china, which is correct, the most evil who hide behind all the evil, like this Ukraine war, NK missile firing to threaten the world.
If Trump is still president, today defeat will be china & not Russia, snaction & freeze china globally.
Even Putin & fatty kim will work with Trump to deal with china. Too bad, heis not US president today.
Biden can only catch no.2 evil.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

wow, trumpet's supporters now turning against him  Laughing

His think tank administrator...sigh..

(01-03-2022, 03:09 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What is the purpose?🤔 
Trying to play balance?🤔
What is the reason that he do this ?🤔

You got to think in a businessman perspective.

The main purpose is to create insecurity between Europ and Russia.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Miss him? Ya, he was good for comic relief. Very entertaining when he was president.

(01-03-2022, 05:32 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You got to think in a businessman perspective.

The main purpose is to create insecurity between Europ and Russia.

Might be..