Price increase for Malay foods

There is a price increase from a Malay stall in a coffee shop selling, mee rebus,  longtong, mee siam, mee soto at $4.30 an increase of 50 cents, they are taking the opportunity to cash on the Lunar New Year as other Chinese stalls close for CNY.......... Big Grin

yes increase. too ex can forget it

(21-01-2023, 03:18 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  yes increase. too ex can forget it

But all Chinese food stalls are close for the CNY celebrations................. crying

Last Sunday ate mee Soto $5.50
My Fren mee soup $4.50 I paid with cdc v
Cut Chillies looks plastic
Complain n the Malay guy just smiled

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Eat simple, eat at home, people are getting fatter these days and look so old.

Once a year, let them earn lor

Eat McD cost $7.50 also not cheap

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-01-2023, 03:10 PM)debono Wrote:  There is a price increase from a Malay stall in a coffee shop selling, mee rebus,  longtong, mee siam, mee soto at $4.30 an increase of 50 cents, they are taking the opportunity to cash on the Lunar New Year as other Chinese stalls close for CNY.......... Big Grin
I don’t take malay rice. Is too ex.

I dun wanna offend anyone, but I took Malay food almost everyday while in campus and army. U know why?

Because they are more hygienic and took pride in preparing their food..believe or not is up to u.

I ever scolded a famous chinese chicken rice stall...dun ask me what I saw.

(21-01-2023, 03:10 PM)debono Wrote:  There is a price increase from a Malay stall in a coffee shop selling, mee rebus,  longtong, mee siam, mee soto at $4.30 an increase of 50 cents, they are taking the opportunity to cash on the Lunar New Year as other Chinese stalls close for CNY.......... Big Grin

50cent ok la. Give angbao like dat

Smile

(21-01-2023, 04:15 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I ever scolded a famous chinese chicken rice stall...dun ask me what I saw.

Must be something scary...................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(21-01-2023, 04:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Must be something scary...................... Big Grin

Yes.

(21-01-2023, 04:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Must be something scary...................... Big Grin

My grandpa factory used to be in this Alexandra industrial area...almost every day..I asked my security ahpek went to a stall there to tabao the tasty chicken rice. Because it will make my lunch fast and I can go back to wok fast. 

One day my ahpek on sick leave, so I went across to buy the chicken rice myself....This chicken rice stall is in a old coffee shop where behind got a small lane. So I took the lane and saw the chicken rice owner praying to this chinese taoist tablet with the chicken that was to be hang on his stall.

Immediately I went up to F...k him upside now.

Outside food very dirty. Dun think too much. Just eat.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

overnight I became very famous there...all the coffee shop stalls nicknamed me "ah xia kia" and said I am a bully and never see a friendly face like other bosses' sons there, even mediacorp later like to modeled this kind of young boss role after my supposedly bad social behavior.

I was merely trying to protect the factory workers who took their meals there.

My uncles worse..they totally believe those fuckers and asked me to remember our forefather's humble beginning and be humble....KNN..WTF

I never enjoy my stay working there...point middle finger at other drivers only..next moment sure kena lecture by my uncles...as if the whole shit industrial estate full of spies like that.

Remember my time not so many CCTV hor....yet every move I made..the chow coolies complain and complain...

(21-01-2023, 04:23 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  My grandpa factory used to be in this Alexandra industrial area...almost every day..I asked my security ahpek went to a stall there to tabao the tasty chicken rice. Because it will make my lunch fast and I can go back to wok fast. 

One day my ahpek on sick leave, so I went across to buy the chicken rice myself....This chicken rice stall is in a old coffee shop where behind got a small lane. So I took the lane and saw the chicken rice owner praying to this chinese taoist tablet with the chicken that was to be hang on his stall.

Immediately I went up to F...k him upside now.
It is unethical to sell chicken offered to idols, cos some ppl don't eat food offered to idols, and also it is unhygienic, as there are dust and ashes on the chicken....... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

The final straw came when at my uncle's funeral...an idiot came up and sit at my table..then asked me am I Ah Tian...I replied the old aunty yes...then guess what she said ?

She said ," Ah Tian har ? Young time very naughty...chek chek chek..."

If not at funeral, I would have give her the middle finger already...WTF
Thumbs Up 

(21-01-2023, 04:45 PM)debono Wrote:  It is unethical to sell chicken offered to idols, cos some ppl don't eat food offered to idols, and also it is unhygienic, as there are dust and ashes on the chicken....... Big Grin

Exactly ! That was what I thought as well.

(21-01-2023, 04:45 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  The final straw came when at my uncle's funeral...an idiot came up and sit at my table..then asked me am I Ah Tian...I replied the old aunty yes...then guess what she said ?

She said ," Ah Tian har ? Young time very naughty...chek chek chek..."

If not at funeral, I would have give her the middle finger already...WTF

oh yeah, she shake her head while saying that somemore.... Till today more than 15 years I still remember her shitty look.

(21-01-2023, 04:17 PM)Niubee Wrote:  50cent ok la. Give angbao like dat

50 c 1 dollar have to pay, pay  
unless want to cook and wash every meal.

Hawkers are bastards u dunno meh.