Malaysia issues heatwave alert for 14 areas

The Malaysian Meteorological Department (MetMalaysia) has issued hot weather warnings for 14 areas across the country, particularly in the states of Perlis, Kedah, Kelantan, Sarawak and Sabah.

The affected areas are Langkawi, Pendang, Kuala Muda, Kubang Pasu, Pokok Sena, Sik, Baling and Bandar Baharu in Kedah; Gua Musang in Kelantan and the entire state of Perlis. Higher temperatures are also expected in Mukah and Telang Usan in Sarawak as well as Tuaran and Tenom in Sabah.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/enviro...34792.html

Anwar's backside is area no. 15😆.

(17-04-2024, 09:21 AM)theold Wrote:  The Malaysian Meteorological Department (MetMalaysia) has issued hot weather warnings for 14 areas across the country, particularly in the states of Perlis, Kedah, Kelantan, Sarawak and Sabah.

The affected areas are Langkawi, Pendang, Kuala Muda, Kubang Pasu, Pokok Sena, Sik, Baling and Bandar Baharu in Kedah; Gua Musang in Kelantan and the entire state of Perlis. Higher temperatures are also expected in Mukah and Telang Usan in Sarawak as well as Tuaran and Tenom in Sabah.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/enviro...34792.html

When we publish news about Singapore the picture used is the Jewel, Garden by the bay. 

Malaysia is still using those world war two nonya house?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

I was thinking of going to Kuching to eat authentic kolo mee there.

And do some trekking.

But the weather ...

See how lar.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Dress appropriately to beat the heat

[Image: Beverly.jpg]

(17-04-2024, 01:06 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Dress appropriately to beat the heat

[Image: Beverly.jpg]

yes and drink more water

[Image: depositphotos_77974794-stock-photo-girl-...-water.jpg]

Lowyat thread

Weather is is very mad ahh... Smile