Pritam Singh should step down as sec-gen

(20-07-2023, 03:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Iz true, but if moi in his shoes, will oso do sama sama. Let sleeping dogs lie. Affairs of the loin is not criminal. Oredy forewarn Perera his ass got target. Iz not in Pritam's place to punish them. He iz not the PM and Perera iz older dan him plus a valuable asset to the party.  It iz not their day job and they are not paid meelions of dollahs to serve the country.  I will actually give more leeway to opp mps for mistakes as long as no corruption was involved.

I agreed that "let sleeping dogs lie" could be one way of solving problems. Unfortunately, WP will always be in the limelight and it's highly possible that PAP has already gotten hold of this info long ago and was waiting for the next GE to tell it all. It's most fortunate that PAP encountered their own saga at this stage.

PS should have pursued this further with the driver then once got the evidence, asked LP to stop. He could then use the same excuse as LHL once this is exposed.

(20-07-2023, 11:39 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've never seen a person so stupid, upon being told that his members are having an affair, went to question them about it. 

I think he just wanted to keep the whole matter under wraps by informing LP and Nicole so that they could be more discreet.

Integrity problem!

No la. I think Pritam that time didn't take the driver words to heart by simply answer him OK.. Pritam did not forsee the consequence today due to his inaction.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post