Pritam and LowTK ask elders to vaccinate

LYK said it well. It is not about being afraid to die, but if you end up half-dead-not-alive suffering from Covid.

(02-08-2021, 10:16 PM)starbugs Wrote:  LYK said it well. It is not about being afraid to die, but if you end up half-dead-not-alive suffering from Covid.

Pritam and Low TK are giving the elders good advice.. Big Grin

Talk easy, go tell those who old folk dies because of the jab. If that is your old folk u wont to posting here tonite,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(02-08-2021, 11:19 PM)victortan Wrote:  Talk easy, go tell those who old folk dies because of the jab. If that is your old folk u wont to posting here tonite,

My old folks in their 80s jabbed liow, still alive and kicking leh .... how?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Fair enuf... they didn't oppose for the sake of opposing   Tongue

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(02-08-2021, 11:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  My old folks in their 80s jabbed liow, still alive and kicking leh .... how?

Tell me or remind me again in 3 yrs time,, good luck,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(02-08-2021, 11:45 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Fair enuf... they didn't oppose for the sake of opposing   Tongue

Those guy are really jiat liao bee than PAP minister, do nothing go there talk rubbish. Too exp to pay a joker 16K to do nothing,

How come they didn't ask for equal treatment for Sinovac?

(03-08-2021, 09:05 PM)victortan Wrote:  Those guy are really jiat liao bee than PAP minister, do nothing go there talk rubbish. Too exp to pay a joker 16K to do nothing,

Politicians cannot b trusted  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Half dead from Covid? What is the probability? Fear mongering even from oppies.

Why he didn't say half dead from vaccine? 

The risks of both covid and mRNA vaccines are both real. They have to explain this to the elderlies. Don't tell me mRNA is totally safe hor.

They shouldn't push the elderly until there is a non-mRNA vaccine available for them to choose. Although injuries may be rare from mRNA vaccine in the short term, but one injury (or death) is one too many. And we are not even talking about longer term unknown effects.

Who needs an opp who is always agreeing with the ruling party? Angry
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(03-08-2021, 09:05 PM)victortan Wrote:  Those guy are really jiat liao bee than PAP minister, do nothing go there talk rubbish. Too exp to pay a joker 16K to do nothing,

You are very biased.
Who created the problem in the first place.
Who say healthy ppl no need to wear mask.
Their pay scales are different lah.
Be realistic.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-08-2021, 09:03 PM)victortan Wrote:  Tell me or remind me again in 3 yrs time,, good luck,

Sure, at least I know I am protected today instead of worrying about tomorrow.
Make sure you are around in 3 years to check on me, don't go get a heart attack, knockdown by a car, mauled by a bunch of kittens or kenna India variant black fungus and die

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin