Pritam's account tallies with Khan's

Quote:Ms Raeesah replied: “I have to say, though, that Pritam Singh’s initial response was that I should go to the Committee of Privileges. But after discussions and me explaining the circumstances that led me to the information in the first place, that changed."

The next time she spoke to Mr Singh about the matter was nearly two months later, on Oct 3, when Mr Singh visited Ms Raeesah alone at her home, she said.

He was expecting that she would be pressed on the matter in Parliament the next day, when members of the House would sit.

“The conversation was that if I were to retain the narrative, or if I were to continue the narrative, there would be no judgement,” she told the committee.

“My interpretation was that there would be no consequences for me to continue the narrative that I had begun in August.”

She told the committee that Mr Singh did not ask her to clarify the matter in Parliament.

2nd time round Singh dint pressure Khan to come clean because he was showing compassion to a rape victim -- 'no judgement from him' if she wasn't ready to reveal the truth. PAPaya now making it as though WP instigated her to maintain the lie.
'Take to grave' are her own words unless otherwise proven to be from WP leaders.

Ah Singh is not fit to be the captain!

Is Presidential election criteria clean?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(05-12-2021, 04:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  Is Presidential election criteria clean?

Your uncle's rear beri clean meh?

I will not be surprise she lied again,
Pritam wrote "substantiate" she said she don't understand and did not clarify
Her english so bad? Passed o level?
This is how she lied
Already in Parliament, minister asked him for the date she accompanied the victim to police station , her ressponse was clearly lying, now she said victim support group is an oversea supoott group
One lie after another