Prive Group CEO assaulted and hurled vulgarities at boy in unprovoked lift attack

PUBLISHED49 MIN AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTER
SINGAPORE - In a drunken rage, the chief executive of food and beverage firm The Prive Group hurled vulgarities and assaulted a teenager in an unprovoked attack in a lift.

The court heard the incident on Nov 22, 2019, had mentally scarred the then 13-year-old boy so badly that he was still scared of taking a lift about a year later.

The Singaporean teenager, who cannot be named due to a gag order, also experienced flashbacks of the attack and had difficulties sleeping.

His assailant, French national Vu Han Jean-Luc Kha, now 44, who is also a director and shareholder at The Prive Group, pleaded guilty to one count each of assault and harassment in a district court on Thursday (Oct 21).

8Umbrella Umbrella

Angry Angry Angry

angmo! aiyo nothing will happen lah. get a lawyer and say need IMH to assess. blah blah blah .... OK pay some coffee money(fine)... case closed!
[+] 2 users Like wulala's post

(21-10-2021, 03:28 PM)wulala Wrote:  angmo! aiyo nothing will happen lah. get a lawyer and say need IMH to assess. blah blah blah .... OK pay some coffee money(fine)... case closed!

Not ang- moh but Vietnamese with a fcking long name-

Prive Group CEO assaulted and hurled vulgarities at boy in unprovoked lift attack, Courts & Crime News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Oh gia angmo? wah....

(21-10-2021, 03:37 PM)Ola Wrote:  Not ang- moh but Vietnamese with a fcking long name-

Prive Group CEO assaulted and hurled vulgarities at boy in unprovoked lift attack, Courts & Crime News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Vietcon pretending to be Ang Moh lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

jailed him, sent him back. fined the company

The prosecutor only asked for 8 weeks jail for such unprovoked, vicious and traumatic attack on a 13 yo boy. The boy younger brother who is also in the lift must also be traumatic over the whole attack. Should asked for at least 6 months jail and then expel him from Sg.

(21-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The prosecutor only asked for 8 weeks jail for such unprovoked, vicious and traumatic attack on a 13 yo boy. The boy younger brother who is also in the lift must also be traumatic over the whole attack. Should asked for at least 6 months jail and then expel him from Sg.

I agree with your suggestion.. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Cannot have too harsh punishment... Will scare away more FTs who create jobs for locals as job market not enuf Sporeans to fill up... then too much discontent will otherwise b labeled xeno n racists de  Rolleyes Confused

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

This FT still current CEO. Unbelievable.

Will he be reunited with Emmanuel Macron (read deported)?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(21-10-2021, 03:45 PM)wulala Wrote:  Oh gia angmo? wah....

He is a pretend wannabe French vietcong lah Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Never heard of this brand....can’t be impressive

Most Vietcong are smelly chickens in Singapore Big Grin

Just look at Yumi Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I thought what CEO? Just another restaurant . . . .

[Image: Prive-Group.png]

This type of trash . better go back his own country .

(22-10-2021, 03:19 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  This type of trash . better go back his own country .

How can bully a young boy, just because he is a CEO of Prive Group, he has the right to assault the little boy.  Should be deported from Singapore.... Angry Angry

Already left the company isn't today?

(22-10-2021, 06:22 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Already left the company isn't today?

He should be deported from Singapore and returned to Vietnam..... Angry

(22-10-2021, 07:12 PM)debono Wrote:  He should be deported from Singapore and returned to Vietnam..... Angry
Heard from latest news that Prive Group has cut-off dealings with the CEO. I believed under unanimous votes by management, he cud hv been sacked. This hooligan trash can go back Vietnam.

Unimaginable that the company is managed by a CEO who is violent against children even unprovoked. Most amazing is yesterday after the verdict, the company still state that it is in full support of the CEO. The attack happened 2 years ago in Nov2019, and all this while he is still the CEO ofthe company. Only after netizen complain in their FB and threaten to boycott the restaurants that they then change their mind and remove the CEO (but he could still be shareholder and director of the company). Are they really sincere in their values???
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

(22-10-2021, 11:00 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Unimaginable that the company is managed by a CEO who is violent against children even unprovoked. Most amazing is yesterday after the verdict, the company still state that it is in full support of the CEO. The attack happened 2 years ago in Nov2019, and all this while he is still the CEO ofthe company. Only after netizen complain in their FB and threaten to boycott the restaurants that they then change their mind and remove the CEO (but he could still be shareholder and director of the company). Are they really sincere in their values???
I will always keep this in mind and tell all my friends to boycott this Prive Group of restaurants.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-10-2021, 11:00 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Unimaginable that the company is managed by a CEO who is violent against children even unprovoked. Most amazing is yesterday after the verdict, the company still state that it is in full support of the CEO. The attack happened 2 years ago in Nov2019, and all this while he is still the CEO ofthe company. Only after netizen complain in their FB and threaten to boycott the restaurants that they then change their mind and remove the CEO (but he could still be shareholder and director of the company). Are they really sincere in their values???

Such fcking French people still want to support such a scum with such lame excuses.

No wonder taxi -drivers say French are the worst passengers, even if they work in Raffles Place.

[Image: Viet-French-punch-13-year-old-boy-Oct-21.png]

free image hosting

(23-10-2021, 08:45 AM)Ola Wrote:  french germans n dutch are the most stingy'australians british us are better

Such fcking French people still want to support such a scum with such lame excuses.

No wonder taxi -drivers say French are the worst passengers, even if they work in Raffles Place.

[Image: Viet-French-punch-13-year-old-boy-Oct-21.png]

free image hosting

(22-10-2021, 11:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I will always keep this in mind and tell all my friends to boycott this Prive Group of restaurants.

I will do likewise...there are so many other eateries to dine in... Angry

(23-10-2021, 10:41 AM)debono Wrote:  I will do likewise...there are so many other eateries to dine in... Angry
We all Singaporeans shd stay united and join arms to boycott this Prive Group restaurants.  Am sure the social medias already circulating like wild fire calling for boycott against them.  There are plenty of yummy restaurants in Singapore and there is nothing so special on Prive restaurants.

Got ghey paedophile in charge of Prive restaurant Angry

(22-10-2021, 11:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I will always keep this in mind and tell all my friends to boycott this Prive Group of restaurants.
Yep, I would also not be going there.

(23-10-2021, 11:00 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  We all Singaporeans shd stay united and join arms to boycott this Prive Group restaurants.  Am sure the social medias already circulating like wild fire calling for boycott against them.  There are plenty of yummy restaurants in Singapore and there is nothing so special on Prive restaurants.

For young boy it is very traumatic, and the 'scars' may linger for his whole lifetime..... Angry Angry