Foreigners flip private properties in SG?

I noticed the lim bros sales on landed property , noticed may comment PM the price seem foreigners

PRC , etc

possible they help people buying ? or flip?

Now the stamp duty quite high for foreigners, not worth to flip.

Can flip but pay buyer staMp duty and seller stamp duty. In the end loss or profit?

I don't know, just noticed one thing strange is usually is Foreigners in SG asking for the price. Not sure they going to buy for themselves or others or flip.

for a 2m property, the absd for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd purchase for sg, pr and foreigners:

2m: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
s: 64k, 404k, 564k
pr: 164k, 564k, 664k
f: 664k, 664k, 664k

still got ssd and misc fees, very jialat to flip

(27-09-2022, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know, just noticed one thing strange is usually is Foreigners in SG asking for the price. Not sure they going to buy for themselves or others or flip.

They are just comparing the price of properties here with their country. Dun psycho people to think they are flipping and causing property price increase. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Just see the recent news on those GCB sales. All buyers are not locally born sinkie.

Go to show how well sinkie is doing these days

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..